Omarosa Releases New Tape of Lara Trump Offering Her a Job

Originally published at: Omarosa Releases New Tape of Lara Trump Offering Her a Job | Infostormer.com

All this nonsense with Omarosa is ridiculous. She just dropped another tape that’s being covered by the Jew news media.

It’s basically a tape of Eric Trump’s wife Lara Trump offering her a job. She offered her $15,000 a month to do public relations work for the Trump 2020 campaign. Presumably this was offered to her so she didn’t go full nigger crazy like she has in recent days. It actually sounded like that they were legitimately trying to treat her fairly considering the circumstances.

But this is not news and it’s certainly not some huge revelation or bombshell. It’s just more hyped up bullshit.

But man, $15,000 a month to just support Trump’s 2020 campaign is a pretty easy gig. Can I get that job? I’ve been a loyal supporter of Trump for several years now. The Anti-Defamation League even identified me as one of the most prominent Neo-Nazi Trump supporters in all of America.

3 Likes

that groid is a buck wiff a weeb on

1 Like

Um, another Omarosa story. Never read anything about her until last week. But since then news are full of that topic. That monkey-bitch seems to cause a lot of trouble over there…
That’s what you get when you let a nigger into your house

2 Likes

15k a month now thats nigger privilege

1 Like

Why are the Trumps pandering to this House Nigger?

1 Like