Ocasio-Cortez: 'Weird American Dream mythology' requires 'painful' changes for poor whites

"“I find the solutions for white communities to be very painful because it’s very painful for a community to understand and have to go through this — like, you can be — the idea that you can be poor and benefit from the color of your skin does not compute for a lot of people,” "

This lunatic is out of control.

3 Likes

being civilized and speaking properly opens doors and is so derided by the savages as “white privilege”… Obama realized this and he made a point of talking like a smart white-man as an example to his sub-human brethren… it must be very frustrating for smart blacks to listen to COLLEGE EDUCATED blacks who still speak like they have a mouthful of marbles because it means that there is no hope for their race to achieve parity with whites and THIS my friends is the crux of their racist diatribes against the superior white race.

3 Likes

Same reason marxists want us eradicated, white privilege is nothing more than being more intelligent than 3rd world hordes.

4 Likes

She is simply a reflection of what progressive marxist colleges have been churning out now for a decade or two. Call it millennialism at it finest. I doubt she is as stupid as people think, kind of like Lady Gaga who knew how to self promote herself into fame. You wouldn’t really expect her to talk about black privilege would you? Somehow, the entitlement welfare state and affirmative action of the last 50 years seems invisible.

3 Likes

WTF would the likes of Commie, non-White Ocasio-Cortez know or understand about “poor Whites” - and why would anyone think that her solutions would be acceptable to Whites?

I’d like her to explain exactly how poor Whites benefit from the color of their skin - does she mean like Affirmative Action, set asides, every-race but White scholarships and paid-for tuition?

Is that the White privilege she’s rattling on about?

3 Likes

She is a reflection of changing demographics.

Old, White progressive pols are being kicked out all across the country - I’ve seen it in the Southwest for years.

What these stupid idiots don’t understand is everything is tribal, all non-Whites vote for their own tribe against old Whitey.

Wish Whites understood this profound message b/f it’s too late.

http://newobserveronline.com/us-midterms-race-blind-republicans-lose-control-of-house/

4 Likes