Obnoxious Kike Gilbert Gottfried Admits Jews Control the World

Originally published at: Obnoxious Kike Gilbert Gottfried Admits Jews Control the World | Infostormer.com

It never ends with these kikes. The obnoxious kike comedian Gilbert Gottfried recently celebrated Adolf Hitler’s death and proclaimed that Jews control the world.

Since Gottfried is allegedly a comedian, many people will take this as a joke. The thing is, it is not a joke. Jews have immense control and influence over banking, media, corporations, entertainment, technology etc… This is undeniable fact.

On a side note, I remember in the 1980s and 1990s seeing this kike in a number of awful comedy films. I always thought to myself, I really hate this annoying, unfunny individual. I don’t know who the hell he is, but I fucking hated him.

Years later, I now know why I hated him so much. His horrible comedy was a bi-product of his kike genetics.

4 Likes

He caught fire over anti Asian speak a few years ago.

2 Likes

I find very few people who need to go on a one way trip to the sun other than him, comedy wise.

2 Likes

I can’t believe this annoying kike isn’t dead yet.

PH_180422_165303

Gas this fag already

6 Likes

He was the voice of “Digit” on the PBS cartoon show Cyber Chase. It was a wretched cartoon that served the purpose only of keeping a few Jews & Niggers off the dole.

1 Like

He has always been the most annoying of voice actors. I watched Aladdin as a kid and he was the bird. The token Jew voice, whiny nasally and never STFU.

I really like stand up comedy, but I couldn’t imagine listening to this dumb fuck.

5 Likes

Trigger alert!!!

For your listening pleasure, this kike has his own podcast.

Click at your own risk.

1 Like

This fucking kike is repulsive.

1 Like

I remember this heeb from the Tonight Show and Howard Stern. I thought he was funny at the time but now I don’t understand why I would have believed such a thing.

Stop noticing things, goyim!

jew%20goyim%20knowing

2 Likes

submit to the 7 laws!

2 Likes

Nobody could actually find this funny.

1 Like

My God, just what a faggot…

jewish%20fag%20gilbert%20godfrey
Obnoxious is the best word to describe what any of these so-called funny kikes are

2 Likes

This moron is nothing but a loud pos.
Nothing even remotely funny has ever been said by him,yet he is a ‘comedian’?!
Very annoying and pointless.

3 Likes

Most of the new comedians are JEWs who are not funny but loud obnoxious whiners. They complain about bagels and other jewcentric ideologies. They are openly Jewish as well. Unlike their forefathers who at least tried to hide it. Now the jews rub it in our goyish faces.

4 Likes

Welcome.

3 Likes

Thank You ! It is wonderful to be around what used to be called normal people.

5 Likes

the Postman? Movie ? Nice!

1 Like

I suspect he sounds exactly like his jewish mother sounds.

The nauseating, stomach-churning Jew hosted a late night show called Up All Night. The show consisted of low-budget " B" films that aired on Saturday nights. When the T.V. station booted his Kike ass off the air, a hot chick named Rhonda Sheer took his place…

This is when the show was worth watching .

1 Like

Fortunately I was innoculated with Don Rickles comedy and I quickly learned that talent is nothing in Hollywood. Jewishness is everything. Gilbert is just another unfunny kike comedian who gets by on his religion and nothing else.

3 Likes