NYT Forced to Issue Correction on Kavanaugh #MeToo Article

Originally published at: NYT Forced to Issue Correction on Kavanaugh #MeToo Article | Infostormer.com

The New York Times is a Jewish newspaper and all they do is publish lies and smears. But they’ve been forced to issue a correction after they published a ridiculous article claiming that Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted a woman with his penis after a friend pushed his penis into an unsuspecting female back in the 1980s.

The story was proven to be total bullshit. The so-called female victim doesn’t even remember the incident.

My Daily Stormer article goes into the chicanery with a little more detail.

As a result of this smear campaign, Donald Trump is calling for the resignation of the lying kikes who run this disreputable newspaper.

I call for the Resignation of everybody at The New York Times involved in the Kavanaugh SMEAR story, and while you’re at it, the Russian Witch Hunt Hoax, which is just as phony! They’ve taken the Old Grey Lady and broken her down, destroyed her virtue and ruined her reputation…

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 16, 2019

The thing is, the only way to fix this newspaper is to get rid of the Jews who run it and put a White man of good character in charge of it. And I don’t think Trump is going to start rounding up Jews and putting them in concentration camps anytime soon. Nor do I think he’ll use the power of government to deal with this evil kike-run newspaper.

4 Likes

Max Stier is the Jewish Lawyer who claims he saw this incident. The victim does not recall the incident. The JewYork Times has no problem publishing this rumor as fact. I am going to suggest since a Jew floated the rumor that is all it takes for the Liberal media to publish the statement. As I am getting older I am more aware of the Jewish control of the media. I am hoping for a revolution that will take away the Jewish control of the media. Every day I bless the fact I can listen to Rush & Hannity.

2 Likes

Tucker is better than rush and hannity combined.

3 Likes

Hannity makes Trump look like an anti-semite. I used to occasionally listen to him when stuff was in the news I was interested in, but I have my son in the truck with me most of the time so I had to completely cut that off. The guy can’t go 15 minutes without mentioning the holohoax or Israel, or complaining about democrats are the real racists, or the evil anti-semites. He’s probably the biggest kikesucker alive. His buddy Bibi must have some homo shit on him or something. Nobody loves jews that much. I can’t let my son listen to his pro Israel propaganda.

Also, he’s a moron.

4 Likes

When I was driving around today I had AM radio on and heard Hannity describing Bibi as a Churchillian figure while shilling for his re-election. I almost vomited in my mouth hearing it. He should just move to Israel if he likes the kikes so much.

4 Likes

We were in the truck today while he was on. We listened to music.

A few months ago, we were driving along and my son asked me why I liked him. I tried to explain that I didn’t like him, but that there was no other news show on, so I was listening to him to find out what was going on in the world. Later I was thinking about the conversation, and realized that my son was getting slammed with jew propaganda every time that show was on in the truck. I homeschool my son, in order to avoid all the BS propaganda he’d get in a regular school, yet I was subjecting him to some of the worst kikesucking imaginable. That was the last time I listened to the shabbos hannity show.

3 Likes

How the fuck is this even possible? :pleading_face:

1 Like

You mean you’ve never pushed someone’s penis into someone before? lol

1 Like

If you’re not the one doing the pushing, surely the “friend” is the guilty party. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Funnily enough, no. I was never on the ‘Lolita Express’ either. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

As a male when I was a teenager you NEVER touched another males dick. I do not believe this happened as portrayed.

No doubt. There was still a huge social stigma around faggotry in the 1980s and even until the 1990s.

1 Like

And we’re all agreed that there still should be.

:joy::rofl::joy: