NYT Ends Publishing Political Cartoons to Avoid Anti-Semitism

Originally published at: NYT Ends Publishing Political Cartoons to Avoid Anti-Semitism | Infostormer.com

The New York Times has just announced that they are no longer going to be publishing political cartoons. This decision comes after a political cartoon depicting a blind Donald Trump being led by a Benjamin Netanyahu guide dog was published in the international edition of their paper. The cartoon made Jews very angry because it revealed the truth of how America’s foreign policy serves the interest of Israel before America.

Our statement in response to ending daily political cartoons in the international edition of The New York Times. pic.twitter.com/FcagTxEZJ9

— NYTimes Communications (@NYTimesPR) June 10, 2019

THE NEW YORK TIMES WILL END ALL POLITICAL CARTOONS I just learned, weeks after they published a syndicated Netanyahu cartoon that caused a scandal. For me, this is the end of an adventure that began 20 years ago. But the stakes are much higher. READ HERE: https://t.co/o8y43v88Yd pic.twitter.com/NBH0uyw9Jf

— Chappatte Cartoons (@PatChappatte) June 10, 2019

The fact that the Jews who run this paper are ending political cartoons entirely reveals how nervous they are about their staff publishing material that does not fit in lockstep with Jewish narratives. Political cartoons have been a staple of the newspaper industry for a very long time. For them to ban the publication of them outright is a pretty extreme measure to take.

3 Likes

The truth is antisemitic.

2 Likes

I think Jews were angry that the Bibi-dog appears to be a female, you know, a bitch.

2 Likes

It’s anti-Semitic Shut it down goy.

1 Like

“anti-Semitism is a trick–we always use it” they certainly do!

1 Like