NYC Mayor Announces Free Healthcare for Illegal Aliens

Originally published at: NYC Mayor Announces Free Healthcare for Illegal Aliens | Infostormer.com

If you are an illegal alien in New York City, Bill de Blasio has just promised that you will have access to free healthcare.

USA Today:

The comprehensive health care plan unveiled by New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio this week drew applause from the Democrat's supporters but also skepticism from those in the city who question the value and cost of the effort.

De Blasio said NYC Care will provide primary and specialty care from pediatric to geriatric to 600,000 uninsured New Yorkers. De Blasio estimated the annual cost at $100 million.

"This is the city paying for direct comprehensive care (not just ERs) for people who can’t afford it, or can’t get comprehensive Medicaid - including 300,000 undocumented New Yorkers," Eric Phillips, spokesman for de Blasio, boasted on Twitter.

State Assemblywoman Nicole Malliotakis, a Republican representing parts of Brooklyn and Staten Island, criticized the proposal as an example of de Blasio using city coffers "like his personal ATM."

"How about instead of giving free health care to 300,000 citizens of other countries, you lower property taxes for our senior citizens who are being forced to sell the homes they’ve lived in for decades because they can’t afford to pay your 44 percent increase in property taxes?" she said.

It's one thing if high taxes result in funds being provided to other Americans who are in need of assistance, but when it's being given to foreigners and illegal aliens no less, that's just insane. Of course this type of insanity is what the Democrat Party stands for. They don't represent America, they are trying to destroy it and these wealth redistribution schemes are a big part of it.

It’s also worth noting that De Blasio is a crazy person who fucks niggers. The man’s mind is not right.

6 Likes

McCray published an essay in Essence in 1979 entitled “I Am a Lesbian”.

4 Likes

so if i denounce my citizenship, run across the border to mexico and then come back in illegally, i can get free healthcare in NY Shitty. hell, i might even be able to get free housing AND healthcare in California. i’ll wait to see which state is my best deal.

4 Likes

And those hideous looking children he spawned(not to mention his wife), are text book for not race mixing.

1 Like
1 Like

Don’t forget to get rid of your MAGA hat…

10%20PM

55%20PM

Imagine getting frisky with that Africanus Erectus? Ewww. No straight white guy would be hittin’ that!

2 Likes