NXIVM trial of pervy jews continues

What is it with jews and sexual degeneracy? Is it genetic or is it cultural (these freaks were also into Ayn Rand and her thinly veiled jewish supremacist humanist philosophy)? You can’t put it down to genital mutilation because half of the normal population are also circumcised.

4 Likes

where did this happen NY Shitty?

Mainly Jew York but the tentacles spread throughout the country and it looks like they were involved in human trafficking as well.

“I am truly remorseful,” she said in court. “I endeavored to do good in the world and help people. However, I have made mistakes.” – Clare Bronfman

The whole truth about tikun olum is that it is doing good for the benefit of jews, just like all of their non-profits, all jew-centric and tax-deductible (((but look at all the good works we do goy))). every single time.

1 Like

My bet would be on genetics. The documentable fact that Jews have been thrown out of over 100 locations is a solid argument that a great deal of their behavior is genetically based,and by this point,likely to be unchangeable.

This weird sex cult deal probably falls into the same category.

3 Likes