Norway's Post-Wall Princess is Fucking a Nigger

Originally published at: Norway’s Post-Wall Princess is Fucking a Nigger | Infostormer.com

Women are degenerate and disgusting creatures. If left unchecked they will have sex with niggers. That includes actual royalty like this Norwegian princess.

Daily Mail:

Princess Martha Louise of Norway has taken to Instagram to reveal she has found love with a shaman and ‘spiritual hacker’.

Princess Martha Louise, 47, the eldest child of King Harald and Queen Sonja, shared details of her burgeoning romance in a heartfelt post yesterday.

The mother-of-three, who divorced husband Ari Behn in 2017, described her beau, Durek Verrett, as her ‘twin flame’ and vowed to love him from ‘this eternity to the next’.

The royal also hit back critics of the relationship, saying she did not choose her boyfriend to ‘satisfy the norms’.

Durek describes himself as a ‘spiritual guide and gifted healer’ and ‘sixth generation Shaman’ and claims he can reduce ageing by using his power to ‘access the atoms’ inside the human body.

This just shows that it doesn’t matter how much you give these women. Even a literal princess with everything she could ever want will openly defile herself by laying with a nigger.

The only thing we can do is socially shame them which is a hard task considering we have kikes deploying billions of dollars in promoting how great it is for White women to fuck niggers.

What a horrible situation this is.

10 Likes

the royal family needs to take action and just kill the bitch.

10 Likes

Also the vodoo shaman africanus

9 Likes

It’s just a matter of time before she pays the toll for burning the coal. When that happens, I will celebrate.

10 Likes

Somehow I doubt that “eternal love” is in the cards for this degenerate dingbat.

9 Likes

I hope he gives her AIDS.

7 Likes

6 Likes

yep, this dindu will chimp out on her and hopefully make her one of the good coal-burning skanks

5 Likes

Image result for blurred out womans face hit the wall mgtow meme

4 Likes