North and South Korea Hold Critical Summit

Originally published at: North and South Korea Hold Critical Summit | Infostormer.com

North and South Korea held a key summit today. It looks as if it went really well and could set the stage for an even more important meeting with the United States in another month.

Donald Trump deserves a ton of credit for helping make this happen. There’s a chance that this could be the start of long lasting peace and possibly even unification between the two countries.

I’d also give Dennis Rodman some credit for this also but that’s just me.

Either way, this meeting is very encouraging. We could finally be seeing the end to the Korean War which has technically been going on since the 1950s.

3 Likes

I just hope the DPRK doesn’t get swallowed up by ZOG. They will find being at the mercy of the international jew far worse than whatever authoritarian system they have now.

2 Likes

I hope not either !

Israeli-North Korean relations are very hostile,[1] and North Korea has never recognized the state of Israel, denouncing it as an “imperialist satellite”.[2] Since 1988 it recognizes the sovereignty of the State of Palestine over all of Israel, except for the Golan Heights, which it recognizes as part of Syria.

Source…

4 Likes

I used to chuckle when I heard things like this, but honestly, it probably is true. Why would two pragmatists like Trump & Kim overlook a source of information like Rodman?

I just hope that the price tag for this thawing of tension in the Korean peninsula doesn’t include a decades long American military presence in the Middle East, or a flood of ‘two dolla bo-hos’ into the US.