Nobody Gives a Fuck About Venezuela Mr. President

Originally published at: Nobody Gives a Fuck About Venezuela Mr. President | Infostormer.com

This shit with Venezuela is fucking ridiculous. Look at these Trump tweets from just a few hours ago. Why the fuck is Venezuela a top priority all of a sudden? And yes, that’s a rhetorical question, the answer is obvious.

I specifically remember Trump running on a platform to end this type of foreign interventionism. What’s happening in Venezuela is just more Jewish bullshit. We do not need to be involved in their internal affairs.

On top of this, John Bolton apparently wants to send 5,000 American soldiers into Colombia to presumably help overthrow the Venezuelan government.

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro is assuming that the United States is about to invade the country. While we don’t know if that is actually going to happen, he has every reason in the world to be concerned.

If we do see war in Venezuela, it would create a massive crisis where millions of Venezuelans would be displaced. And we can only assume that some of them might try to head north towards the United States.

This whole situation is stupid. Nobody gives a flying fuck about Venezuela Mr. President. You need to fire all of these retarded neocons that you’ve brought in who are pushing for these policies. Same goes for your evil kike son-in-law Jared Kushner.

8 Likes

Trump is a NeoCon pos. Venezuela was doing fine until the The USA started sanctions and now Trump uses fake news to support a war agenda. it’s really quite a show. this is why i quit voting…

WTF: was Bolton a postal employee before he went into politics? he not only looks like a pos but is one too.

3 Likes

The only thing Trumpstein cares about is Israel and what Israel wants the US to do for them. He is also looking to start a war with Iran. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

7 Likes

it’s all in the family…

2 Likes

Meanwhile we are losing all of our freedoms here in the US. Most of it happening under Trumpstein’s watch.

5 Likes

The destabilizing of C and S American countries could end up as another refugee disaster for the US like the one that has occurred in Europe with the Muzzies - of course - that could be part of (((their))) plan.

5 Likes

That is part of (((their))) plan and it seems Trump is oblivious to it or he is going along with it.

4 Likes

What a POS. Maduro was elected and this new guy just assumed power with backing from the US President. Why can’t we just live in peace with our neighbors? Oh yeah Shalom Shekelstein wants more chaos. More blood for the Blood God for those heathens.

4 Likes

exactly… and if you drive DON’T CARRY CASH or the cops will steal it. and we’re supposed to fight and die for this? even the fake news is angry. Jeff Sessions RELAXED the rules for seizing assets but it was already bad now it’s worse. NeoCons and shitlibs are responsible for destroying America.

3 Likes

I saw a Venezuelan film once years ago, & every single actor in it looked like a donkey. Venezuela literally has all the disadvantages of a Caribbean nation (niggers), with none of the advantages of a South American nation (e.g. good climate). What a shithole.

1 Like

It’s this same old Reagan Era Bullshit, Trump has planned on being just like Reagan since before he came into office. Remove all environmental regulations, OIL, and CARS CARS CARS. And Trump a puppet for the Auto industry but he also believes we must make cars in order to have the strongest economy. And that could be true but there are other industries to invest in now.
In Trump’s head envisioning near free gas and a smog choked LA and 3 cars for each person and more cars than ever. There already are more cars than ever. And all other countries buying their cars from the good ol’ USA…
It’s just plain delusional to think that way nowadays. Reagan was not a great president he was an old actor. The fact that his term coincided with the most prosperous time in history is simply a matter of lucky timing. All civilizations come to a golden age and then go downhill. It can’t ever reach that point again and the going downhill can only be slowed not stopped. To think you can maintain being super prosperous forever, is just stupid and that has never ever happened.
Trump has this dream of going back to his youth where he was young good looking and rich and all the young women wanted him. Me I really enjoyed playing NES at that time, star wars movies, lack of niggers on TV, etc, but you can’t go back it’s not going to happen for me or for anyone.
Meanwhile he’s doing more harm than good by openly speaking out on this situation. He thinks he can pull the same stupid shit we’ve been doing since probably the 40s in south america, with manipulating governments to fight their own wars for them or install a puppet president. That’s why the people down there hate us now. Have some fucking tact, think before you speak next time. I have lost most all respect for this Trump guy now. No matter what happens he just thinks “what would Reagan do?” and then thats what he does.
Trump probably thinks this is his Noriega or Castro moment and he is back in the 80s right now drinking $10,000 champagne and caviar with his 100,000 hooker at top of Trump tower, about to fill up his Lamborghini with 69 cent a gallon gas, do some coke, and drive around and show off.
He thinks the same old shit is going to work, and yes south americans are very dumb, but eventually even they will learn. Theyve had plenty of time and plenty of examples to learn from.
Also what kind of idiot destroys environmental regulations. Those were passed for a reason. Just because we were too stupid in the 80s to realize the longer term effects, doesn’t mean its okay to make it lawful to poison our air and water again. It’s 2019 now fucking jackass. Time to realize that dumb fuck Trump.

1 Like

-Trump has no sense of reverse psychology or tricking your enemy into giving you what you want. He tries to strong arm everything and that’s just dangerous in the age of nukes. Perhaps China or Russia might give Venezuela a nuke and then what??? WW3.
-Trump showed his total environmental ignorance in response to California wildfires (I am a resident.). His response was “well if we cut all the trees down, DERRR, there won’t be any fires, DERRR.”
a- the entire southern half of california is near treeless that is all chaparal that was burning and non usable as timber.
b- there are BILLIONS of acres of trees not just in CA but also oregon and washington. There aren’t enough people on earth to cut that all down.
c- that whole area goes through an 8 month period where it DOES NOT RAIN AT ALL EVER. if you live here you know the fires cannot ever be stopped.
d- anyone who thinks we can just cut down all the trees in an area so huge without serious perhaps deadly consequences does not have a brain…
Stupid New Yorker would rather choke on polluted air and fry in his steel and asphalt microclimate. And since taking office he’s done a lot of damage to environmental regulations.
Now he wants to put it all on the line for OIL we don’t really need at this time. But its all about his Ego, he just doesn’t want China or Russia to get that Oil. Neither do I. But you spoke too quickly and made your agenda obvious to Venezuela, and now you have really fucked up! What happens from now on is basically all your fault Trump! That’s why he is scrambling to fix it. This idiot could very well kill us all…

I understand the isolationist sentiment, but the fact is that we live in a global world. And if we don’t dominate politics in Venezuela than the Chinese or Russians will. Personally, I’d rather have a bilateral agreement with Russia to keep the gooks out.

Of course, the Jews is a pariah in the whole situation. Somehow he has managed to put himself in a position of advantage no matter how the chips may fall. Naturally, he benefits the most if the US dominates Venezuela.

1 Like

When did he say this? He said that the fire was caused by poor forest management due to legislation enacted to protect some endangered owl that lived in the area. The act prevented logging company’s from logging there, which meant is was up to the forestry service to manage forests. They didn’t. I believe the result of this negligence to be obvious.

The fact Trump actually met with Kim Jong Un proves this statement false. I can only guess you’re some variety of liberal or Jew trying to stir up crap.

1 Like

Huh.

Maybe they’d be better if Hugo Chavez came back (from the dead):

HUGH-CHAVEZ-DEVIL

2 Likes

Do I care if the China/Russia has good relations w/ Venezuala? Not in the fucking least bit. The US has bases pushed right up to the borders of China and Russia anyway so what is Good For the Goose is Good For the Gander.

3 Likes

Because Tweets = intervention.

Lulz.

1 Like

there is no reason what so ever to be at odds with Russia. it’s all contrived. how about stopping all of the wars and apologizing to other countries for sanctions and doing 9/11 to murder millions and destroy countries… maybe this would be a good start to get civility back. but the USA never does anything ‘nice and easy’, they like to do it nice and ROUGH bullying the world and this is the result.

1 Like