No Video of Alleged MAGA Attack on Gay Nigger Actor

Originally published at: No Video of Alleged MAGA Attack on Gay Nigger Actor | Infostormer.com

Some gay nigger actor named Jussie Smollett who stars in a television show called Empire is claiming that he was attacked by a couple of faggot hating racists who voted for Donald Trump. The problem is that there is no surveillance video or any proof showing that an attack took place.

The coverage of this in both the Jewish entertainment media and the Jewish news media has been hysterical. Take in point this clip from TMZ.

But outside of the fact that there is no footage showing the attack, the story itself doesnā€™t make any sense. Heā€™s claiming that a couple of Trump supporters wearing ski masks and MAGA hats attacked him outside of a Chicago Subway sandwich shop at 2 AM. He says they beat him, poured bleach on him and put a noose around his neck. And this all happened as Chicago is dealing with weather conditions on par if not worse than the weather in Antarctica.

He even claims that they recognized him as the faggot nigger who starred in the show Empire.

None of this sounds remotely believable. He wants us to believe that two racist White guys with MAGA hats were walking around in brutally cold weather conditions carrying a noose and bleach looking for niggers to attack. He also wants us to believe that they just happened to come across and identify a supposedly famous nigger on television. Itā€™s a ridiculous scenario especially when you consider that it is a rarity to see Whites randomly attacking niggers. Nigger on nigger violence is exponentially a far more common thing in Chicago.

Due to how much media coverage this situation has received, Chicago police are pouring all sorts of resources into it. All theyā€™ve found is some footage showing some dudes walking down the street.

Itā€™s hilarious that the Jewish media is pushing this as a major national news story when it is not even remotely believable. Common sense dictates that the entire thing is a made up hoax.

8 Likes

When I read the headline I knew it was fake. White guys are smart and this is a dumb crime to a no name niggers trying to boost his image.

3 Likes

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/hate-hoax-jussie-smollett-refuses-to-turn-over-phone-to-investigators-was-filmed-in-lobby-after-attack-appearing-normal/

what do you mean? clearly law enforcement is closing in on the hate crime suspects as evidenced by this grainy photo of ā€˜shadowy figuresā€™ā€¦iā€™m convinced itā€™s Andrew Anglin walking with Julian Assange and if i look closely enough i can see Ann Coulters face in the shadows.

2 Likes

lolā€¦ hereā€™s a pic of your average Chicago native in the blizzard. you wouldnā€™t even be able to recognize your neighbor in the daytime let alone a celebrity negro at night.

3 Likes

anyone whoā€™s seen this poor manā€™s face KNOWS that he was savaged by MAGA-hat haters. itā€™s amazing that the hospital could save his life! LMAOā€¦

but letā€™s compare the facial deformity of this racially motivated attack with lady fighters. lolā€¦

and another picā€¦

oh, and HEREā€™S what a chemical attack looks like. i edited these images because they were too horrid. suffice it to say that this guy lying in A HOSPITAL BED is a phony-ass pos.

2 Likes

Non-existent occurrences are rarely captured on video.

2 Likes

apparently he liked the look of the rope around his neck so much that he ā€œwore it homeā€. LMAO!

The video from a surveillance camera at Smollettā€™s apartment building showing him arrive home with a rope around his neck

https://apnews.com/951709f57fa84a21ac7e2a00dcd429a5ropehttps://apnews.com/951709f57fa84a21ac7e2a00dcd429a5

and heā€™s not giving his cell phone to the cops and was ā€œappearing normalā€ right after the ā€œattackā€. this is going to backfire big-timeā€¦

HATE HOAX: Jussie Smollett Refuses to Turn Over Phone to Investigators ā€“ Was Filmed in Lobby After ā€˜Attackā€ Appearing Normal

The Jussie Smollett ā€˜assaultā€™ story continues to disintegrate before our eyes.And, once again, the American media took the bait and ran with the unsubstantiated and ludicrous allegations by a vocal Trump-hating leftist.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/hate-hoax-jussie-smollett-refuses-to-turn-over-phone-to-investigators-was-filmed-in-lobby-after-attack-appearing-normal/

1 Like

ā€œrope/nooseā€ = clothesline worn for an hour

Half jew + half nigger = half liar + half retard

result: compulsive teller of laughable falsehoods

3 Likes

ā€œno media briefingsā€ ā€¦

maybe heā€™ll show on on Ellenā€™s show.

1 Like

Let the Feds deal with it

#StayFetal

1 Like

Lots of White rednecks hang out on the streets of Chicago at 2 AM wearing MAGA hats and carrying bottles of bleach in order to attack blacks.

This particular black was immediately recognizable b/c ā€œEmpireā€ is a very very popular show among rednecks.

Everyone knows that.

Gotta keep the homies down.

3 Likes

ā€œI am working with authorities and have been 100% factual and consistent on every level."

2 Likes

UPDATE: the nEgro is FULL OF SHIT and now there is no place for the shit to go but from his mouth:

He concluded by saying, ā€œAs my family stated, these types of cowardly attacks are happening to my sisters, brothers and non-gender conforming siblings daily. I am not and should not be looked upon as an isolated incident. We will talk soon and I will address all details of this horrific incident, but I need a moment to process. Most importantly, during times of trauma, grief and pain, there is still a responsibility to lead with love. Itā€™s all I know. And that canā€™t be kicked out of me.ā€ā€¦

their statement wreaks of premeditation.

ā€œā€œWe want people to understand these targeted hate crimes are happening to our sisters, brothers and our gender nonconforming siblings, many who reside within the intersection of multiple identities, on a monthly, weekly, and sometimes even daily basis all across our country. Often times ending fatally, these are inhumane acts of domestic terrorism and they should be treated as such. They will continue to occur until we hold each other accountable.ā€

lolā€¦ just the opposite is true. clearly they had this planned to bait the media to foment hate against good white people.

and whoā€™s writing this crap for them? it just gets more scriptedā€¦

Smollettā€™s sister, Jurnee Smollett Bell, added, ā€œBecause thereā€™s a light in him that cannot be dimmed, because we are a family of joyful warriors, we will not let this get the best of us,ā€ she wrote along with posting a family photo. ā€œAlthough this is a picture from happier times, this is the spirit to which we chose to move forwardā€¦they will not steal, our joy.ā€

https://theblast.com/jussie-smollett-statement-attack/

1 Like

Folksā€¦We got emā€¦

3 Likes

Depending upon the jurisdiction, a false police report may be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony. Misdemeanor charges may result in jail terms of one year or less. Typically, the defendant must also pay fines. If a person is charged with a felony, they may be looking at more than a year in jail and substantial fines. The person who made the false report may also be liable in a civil suit, such as if their report caused damage to anotherā€™s reputation.

Hopefully some jail time,

if i ever suffer a racially motivated chemical attack and beating i sure do hope that i look as unattacked as does he. and he has a SMIRK on his face too. lolā€¦

1 Like

http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/2019/02/making-gains.html

It never happened. CPD is wasting hundreds of man hours to solve a Grindr date gone bad. The ā€œvictimā€ is refusing all forms of cooperation, his ā€œear witnessā€ isnā€™t cooperating, the Hollywood press is running with a non-existent narrative. The ā€œpersons of interestā€ are all but unidentifiable and left the area 20 minutes before the ā€œattack,ā€ not to mention the anonymous witness who saw a ā€œhillbilly lookingā€ character that not a single camera in a one mile radius has a picture of.

1 Like
1 Like

the cops should subpoena his phone for making a false police report, then put the little nigger in jail.