Nigger-Kike Hybrid Uses Royal Wedding to Push Multiculturalism on BBC

Originally published at: Nigger-Kike Hybrid Uses Royal Wedding to Push Multiculturalism on BBC | Infostormer.com

Wow, what a clip this is. The BBC brought on some ugly half nigger, half kike hybrid named Afua Hirsch to promote multiculturalism as all this royal wedding nonsense was going on.

It’s insane that British state television has someone who is the furthest thing from being British, lecturing the British people about what it is to be British.

All multiculturalism does is create divisions and animosity. This nig-kike bitch was brought on to further exacerbate all the problems multiculturalism produces. It is pure insanity to claim that race has nothing to do with who the British people are. The British people are of White European descent. They aren’t niggers, half niggers, or nig-kikes as this disgusting monkey kike claims.

7 Likes

When I saw that genetic abomination I wondered about its last name, ‘Hirsch’. But even though it’s not fully jewish it has been raised to think and act like one.

3 Likes

I don’t believe it’s within the character of the British people to hate…But enough is enough.

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
-----Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

I love the British people and I don’t want to see their destruction

3 Likes