Nigger Footballer Fired After Calling Reporter a "Fuck Ass Cracker"

Originally published at: Nigger Footballer Fired After Calling Reporter a “Fuck Ass Cracker” | Infostormer.com

A highly intelligent nigger football player just got released from the Cleveland Browns after he called a reporter who criticized his tackling a “fuck ass cracker.”

things seem fine pic.twitter.com/9yhuEaUP4o

— Matt Kirchner (@MKirchner12) November 4, 2019

He even got his Twitter suspended over it. lol

Browns player Jermaine Whitehead just got his twitter suspended 15 min after losing to the Broncos.

Things are going well! pic.twitter.com/yPVPOwtHVW

— Sports Nation Ohio (@SN_Ohio) November 4, 2019

And here’s the Cleveland Browns official tweet on the situation.

We’ve waived S Jermaine Whitehead. pic.twitter.com/PLTNvaQww4

— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) November 4, 2019

Oh well, looks like this nigger’s football career is over. But since he’s a very intelligent nigger, I’m sure he’ll be able to find a very good paying job as a doctor or an engineer.

9 Likes

With the anti-white hatred culminating in this (((country))), I’m surprised this nappy ass nigger would actually lose his job/career.

4 Likes

That face screams, ‘sheeeeeit!’

He’ll wind up playing Canadian football.

7 Likes

he should have said “cracka”

i’m so glad i dont watch this sheeit any more

3 Likes

Wonders never cease.

3 Likes

Studies show that a monkey dominated by an alpha will lash out at any it feels capable of easily besting in an attemt to regain status within the tribe. Stupid monkies.

5 Likes

I think it’s racist he got cut.

I hope niggers kneel in protest for this classy top of the food chain African American nigger criminal. May God bless him and all the other oppressed niggers making millions of dollars playing a stupid hecking kids game.

White faggots who waste their time and money watching these African American niggers play sportsball need to reevaluate their lives.

5 Likes

Hilarious!
He must really have also been a crappy player as this usually wouldn’t happen. The poor sad snickers bar.
Soon to be on a one way scholarship to NU with honors no doubt. I look forward to seeing the jig in the news once his money runs low. Will he try to smoke dat cracker? Or just get drunk and shoot up da homies in da club n shieet.

2 Likes

Read the full tweets from this guy. You may need an ebonics interpreter to make any sense of them.

What’s most infuriating about this is that dumb bastard got a college scholarship!

2 Likes

Reporter must be a Jew - otherwise he’d have been fired for criticizing a black.

2 Likes