Nick Sandmann to Sue Jew-Run CNN for $250 Million

Originally published at: Nick Sandmann to Sue Jew-Run CNN for $250 Million | Infostormer.com

Nick Sandman the Covington Catholic High School student who was smeared by the Jewish media as an injun hater, is preparing a lawsuit against the Jews at CNN.

Fox News:

CNN is likely to be hit with a massive lawsuit worth more than $250 million over alleged “vicious” and “direct attacks” on Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann, his lawyer has told Fox News.

Lawyer L. Lin Wood discussed his decision to sue CNN for its reporting and coverage of his client during an interview that will air on Fox News Channel’s “Life, Liberty & Levin” on Sunday at 10 p.m. ET.

“CNN was probably more vicious in its direct attacks on Nicholas than The Washington Post. And CNN goes into millions of individuals’ homes,” Wood told Fox News host and best-selling author Mark Levin.

Good, I hope he sues the fuck out of all these evil Jewish media operations and gets millions of dollars. They slandered him with video footage taken entirely out of context simply because he was White and was wearing a MAGA hat.

It’s insane that the Jewish media thought it was a good idea to start slandering people like this. It has only made people distrust them more than ever.

It’d be one thing if there was actually something substantive behind their claims, but they are literally faking claims of racism against people. If racism was such a wide spread problem, they would not have to fake and mislead people on this shit. It’s the Jewish media trying to manufacture a reality that doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

I still have my MAGA hat. I wear it sometimes when I’m anticipating an interaction with a leftist. So far I’ve only had good feedback but I doubt that anyone is actually willing to come up to a guy my size and harass me. They just do it to kids and people who won’t defend themselves.

3 Likes