NewsGuard Browser Plugin Identifies Fake News as Real

Originally published at: NewsGuard Browser Plugin Identifies Fake News as Real | Infostormer.com

A browser plugin called NewsGuard which is supposed to identify fake news does no such thing. The plugin basically identifies fake news as real. Mark Dice did a whole video exposing the plugin as a gigantic hoax. He shows how the plugin identified admitted and proven hoaxes as real things.

It’s also worth noting that NewsGuard identifies all the big Jewish media operations like CNN as legitimate. Any alternative news sources and even mainstream conservative sites are identified as being promoters of fake news.

I guess in some ways NewsGuard is helpful. Any sites the plugin identifies as being a legitimate source of information are the one’s you should scrutinize.

But all that aside, this is another example of the systemic bias that exists in the tech industry. It’s run by Jews, Communists and crazy assholes obsessed with abstract social justice bullshit.

6 Likes

Corbett is a bit of a clown, but his documentaries are good. I’ve watched Century of Enslavement twice, & used it for homeschool. You will listen for the words ‘Jew’ or ‘Jewish’ in vain, but the historical context he provides is valuable on its own. I recommend it. And at the moment I’m working my way through his history of WW I. I’ll try to finish it today (it’s in three approximately 30 minute segments). But again, the historical background information is very good – so far, at least.

mark dice does an excellent job outing this plugin as a farce. but what i want to know is: who of average or above average intelligence AND their right mind is going to use Newsguard? it’s basically telling adult users that they’re too fucking stupid to surf the internet and need a microsoft nanny to keep them from being fooled. these are not people who are likely to be swayed by independent journalists anyway. this just proves that the insane lefties are desperate to squelch THE TRUTH.