News Item of the Year: White House Drafts Order to Look Into Google, Facebook

White House Drafts Order to Look Into Google, Facebook

FUCK YES.

1 Like

Personally, I think antitrust is mostly useful as a cudgel, not as a goal in itself. Twitter and Facebook are natural monopolies; the whole point of these social media archetypes is that people gravitate to the most ubiquitous platform precisely because everyone’s using them. So they should be regulated, or persuaded, to ensure that political expression isn’t limited. If antitrust threats are what it takes, so be it.

1 Like

My first question is, “where the fuck do I sign up to testify?” I get banned wherever I go. I’ve been banned by Breitbart more times than I can count. My current Breitbart ban is closing in on 2 weeks. I get banned by every shitlib site. I’m banned on Twitter. My Twitter ban is basically down to political incorrectness. If Twitter had actual RULES, I would follow them. But they don’t, except “don’t be politically incorrect.”

1 Like
At least one of the attorneys general participating in the meeting has indicated he seeks to break up the companies.

This may work for some archetypes, but I think this is a mistake for companies like Twitter and Facebook. They need regulating, not breaking up. Breaking up will just start a short, brutal fight for dominance, and eventually we’ll be back at square 1, after the New Boss eliminates all the competition.

No, we need to force these companies to respect free speech. Period. End of story. Nobody who isn’t a spergtardian, a leftist, a kike, or a paid shill gives a flying fuck about corporate America’s right to discriminate, or to infringe on the 1st Amendment.

Growing movements on the right and the left argue that companies including Google and Facebook engage in anti-competitive behavior. The companies reject the accusation, arguing they face robust competition and that many of their products are free. Bias has not typically figured in antitrust examinations.

Lol. They’re dumping (free shit), a textbook monopolistic practice, and they think that means they aren’t monopolies. Lulz.

1 Like

Assuming this becomes official it is definitely a big deal. If all of us are allowed to have social media accounts without the ban hammer getting dropped on us for bullshit reasons, the Jewish propaganda apparatus is finished.

1 Like

The Jews are finished in the West, regardless. It’ll just take longer without free speech.

1 Like