New Zealand Threatens Prison for Possessing Mosque Shooting Video

Originally published at: New Zealand Threatens Prison for Possessing Mosque Shooting Video | Infostormer.com

The New Zealand government is showing that they are a totalitarian regime of traitors who have aligned themselves with foreign invaders against the native founders of the country. Police are openly threatening anybody in New Zealand who possesses the video of Brenton Tarrant shooting up the Al Noor Al-Qaeda recruitment center with 10 years in jail. They’re even threatening people with 14 years in jail for hosting and distributing the video. All of this is completely insane.

🚨New Zealanders threatened with 10 YEARS IN JAIL if they have the shooting video. 🚨

"Anybody found “knowingly” in possession of objectionable material can receive a maximum of 10 years imprisonment."

14 YEARS IN JAIL if you are a "dealer" of the video https://t.co/ZIlKtsUaKt pic.twitter.com/Jus4VLUvZB

— Nick Monroe (@nickmon1112) March 16, 2019

We would also like to remind the public that it is an offence to distribute an objectionable publication and that is punishable by imprisonment.

Once again I want to reassure the public that a large Police presence remains in the city for the time being.

— New Zealand Police (@nzpolice) March 15, 2019

In addition, New Zealand service providers blocked traffic to various sites and services over the incident. Gab’s dissenter app along with sites like Liveleak, Mega, 4chan and 8chan were reportedly blocked in country. This was apparently part of an effort to prevent the spread of the video.

Getting reports that New Zealand ISPs have banned https://t.co/3NwGyCZbgI until it is “censorship compliant,” despite the fact that Dissenter was in no way involved with this week’s tragic events in NZ. pic.twitter.com/IbL3s0gp1D

— Dissenter.com is 🆕 by Gab (@getongab) March 16, 2019

Bleeping Computer:

Following the Friday mass shooting in Christchurch, New Zealand, multiple internet service providers (ISP) in the country have blocked access to websites that distribute gruesome content from the incident.

The attacker live-streamed on his Facebook account his actions that got 49 people killed. A link to the video and a lengthy “manifesto” appeared on 8chan forum, allegedly shared by the shooter. Copies of the 17-minute footage spread to other websites, including YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Reddit.

As mainstream platforms struggled to take down the video and segments of it, some websites continue to make the materials available.

At least three internet companies operating in New Zealand have made this decision voluntarily and enforce it on a temporary basis against sites that still publish the sensitive materials.

Spark NZ, Vodafone NZ, and Vocus NZ agreed to work together to identify and block access at DNS level to such online locations. 8chan and 4chan are currently unavailable to New Zealanders trying to load them through a connection from the three telcos.

At the moment, visitors trying to get to these forums through Spark NZ, Vodafone NZ and Vocus NZ see the message “The URL has been blocked for security reasons.”

Some users reported that LiveLeak video-sharing platform was also blocked in the region, along with other websites, including file-sharing service Mega.

Just think about what’s going on here. As the New Zealand government is threatening its own people with ridiculous prison sentences for possessing a video, Jacinda Ardern the leader of the country is going out of her way to assist the invading Moslem terrorist filth. She literally went to one of the Christchurch mosques wearing a hijab while speaking gibberish about being “united.” Judging from her behavior, we probably should just assume that she’s converted to Islam. This bitch is basically giving aid and comfort to Islamic terrorists.

Meanwhile, she’s also talking about restricting gun rights and demanding that Facebook change their live-streaming capabilities.

You can bet that the actions of this treasonous whore is only going to stir up more resentment and violence. It’s obvious that she didn’t bother to read anything written in Tarrant’s manifesto. Tarrant sought to accelerate conflict and what she is doing through her words and her actions is only going to lead to that.

12 Likes

I made 20-30 memes the last days. They are everywhere. LOL

7 Likes

As in any crime the question asked should be who benefited? That’s right, Jews. How convenient after Ilhan Omar tore a strip off Israel and Jews in general, and got lots of support for it, now this happens? I am confident this shooter was another government set-up patsy evidenced by his recent visit to British Intelligence. This was a deep state job in my opinion. Motives are the typical ones, sympathy for jews and muslims, contempt for white nationalists, and support for the gun grab.

4 Likes

Are you being serious?

3 Likes

thats why i said before, somthing about it stinks of shite. the same kind of shite that diversity brings.

2 Likes

You are entitled to your opinion and maybe I’ll eventually be proven wrong, but I don’t believe this was an op. The video of the shooting was far too funny and presents Tarrant as a sympathetic figure. There’s also widespread support for Tarrant even on normie-tier sites especially considering the revelation that one of the mosques he shot up was a literal Al-Qaeda recruitment center.

So if it was a Jewish/deep state op it was a very badly conceived one.

4 Likes

well said…

yes, they were recruiting jihadis at these mosques.

hopefully the next mass shooter will take this rotten jew-bitch down as well.

1 Like

The very fact that there is this obsession with them getting their hands on this video and detaining people without bail who have a copy of it itself speaks volumes. There is something obviously glaringly revealing in the video that would make the powers that be very uncomfortable. Add to that the increasing eye witness accounts of bodies laid out ‘dead’ before the shooting started and so forth. I think in the coming days and weeks this will unravel itself to be another made for TV movie. Of course already other world leaders are using this for political gain. I also feel the name of the city where it happened is itself a bit of a clue.

1 Like

Exactly, it would have been a gun club or some normie cuck group that was more likely by a Mossad op. The Brevik one was against his own kinfolk, not so the Tarrant.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not sold on the theories that this particular event was a deep state jew hoax etc…although I’m sure there’s lots of people on the conspiracy sites claiming this. It was such an elaborate event.

I just think they want to shut this down because a majority of the people who watched it liked what they saw. This is especially true among the youth.

3 Likes

Well i cant watch th vid to make up my own mind if it realy happnd or no ,as t’s virtualy imposible to find and watch. i tried all th links ,installed torrent apps ,nothin ! So now ive gave up .

https://mega.nz/#F!bqojWYpS!hQuZtb4D51xAXum4tIUayw

It’s real dude.

1 Like

…well, that clears that up…:exploding_head:

exactly… and they don’t want to give like-minded white people any ideas.

1 Like

Don’t thank me, thank Kiwi.

https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/streamed-from-my-gopro-with-https-_live4-io_v-live4gopro-2350426065176752-mp4.695026/

No torrent, no download (unless you rip and save), full and clear.

If you don’t trust the link and I wouldn’t trust the link if someone else posted it, here’s the link to the forum with the vid link in the first post or so.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/brenton-tarrant-posts-on-8chan-shoots-up-mosque-killing-49-muslims-in-new-zealand-livestreams-from-gopro.54323/

If you don’t trust that and I wouldn’t trust that if someone else posted it, Duck search KiwiFarms, go into the Brenton Tarrant posts on 8 chan thread, and it’s the first post, also has the manifesto and good shit about Kiwi Patrol trying to backtrace kiwifarms for troubles cuz hosting awakened Saxon action vid.

Wanna be super safe, use sandboxie to browse and watch, then shred the box when done.

1 Like

I thnk a lot of us had those type of ideas anyway, it’s inevitable.