New Zealand Police Encouraged to Convert to Islam

Originally published at: New Zealand Police Encouraged to Convert to Islam | Infostormer.com

Considering that New Zealand is an Islamic government, it only makes sense that its police would be encouraged to convert to Islam. New Zealand police are literally taking courses about Islam at mosques now.

New Zealand police take courses about Islam in the same mosque of the incident. this has increased interest in Islam from many of them. Allah swt is the best of planners.mashallah"
May Allah guide them pic.twitter.com/uSh1fLc0ML

— SaM (@Qazi_Samee) March 20, 2019

And they’re taking courses about Islam at the same mosque that was attacked. The same mosque that was also serving as an Al-Qaeda recruitment center.

And then we have pictures like this.

And this.

You even have White women supporting the New Zealand police converting to Islam by wearing hijabs themselves.

And as all this is going on, the Islamists in the New Zealand government are arresting people and threatening them with 10 years in prison for possessing the Brenton Tarrant self defense video. They’re also banning guns and censoring the Internet.

It couldn’t be any more clear that the New Zealand government is run by Islamic fanatics who hate freedom. I’m fully expecting them to issue a decree renaming the city of Christchurch to Mohammedmosque.

8 Likes

3 Likes

yes, and it’s no surprise to me that New Zealand WAS an Xtian, super-conservative puritanical society. those susceptible to the brainwash will easily accept another… NZ is a test-model for a world conversion to Islam.

5 Likes

So the mosque gets shot up and is a massive crime scene and yet a few days later everything is back to normal there- this is as bad as that Nigger Church that got shot up by D Roof and a few days later they are having services there.

3 Likes

If it was me making that blonde where the black head scarf that would be pretty hot, but she would cry out as in pain as she decried my white patriarchy.

3 Likes

And who is it empowering Islamics behind the scenes in western countries slated for white replacement? I knew i didn’t have to spell it out ----…!!!

4 Likes

It’s like bringing the sheep to the slaughter.

1 Like

It is becoming more and more apparent that Brenton Tarrant was right.

Careful what you wish for, you dumb fucks…

London is already majority muslim. Is that what you wish for Christchurch?

The Islamic call to prayer was recited in Trafalgar Square, Central London - 21st March 2019:

2 Likes