New York Votes to Give $27 Million in Free Tuition to Illegal Aliens

Originally published at: New York Votes to Give $27 Million in Free Tuition to Illegal Aliens | Infostormer.com

The New York state government just voted to give $27 million in free tuition to illegal aliens. Meanwhile, they blocked giving funds to the children of veterans who fought in wars to benefit Israel.

'WRONG AND INSULTING': A Democrat-led committee in New York is being slammed by both parties after blocking funds to send the children of fallen veterans to college. Meanwhile, $27 million was given to illegal immigrants for their tuition. https://t.co/ZuPagPmjGx #CBSNewYork pic.twitter.com/9HwxQThlGV

— CBS New York (@CBSNewYork) April 13, 2019

This is just another example of the circus-tier reality we are living in. America’s system of government only serves the interests of Jews and the third world hordes they have invited in to feed off of us.

White people built this country and maintain it to this day. It is time that government institutions start serving our interests. Fuck the Jews and fuck their uninvited guests. They all need to be kicked out.

6 Likes

and then worse yet, the profs will massage the grades of the mindless savages until they ‘gradeeate’.

5 Likes

Clown world strikes again

1 Like

Either way you slice it, this doesn’t end well…

1 Like

Love the new Avatar. So do my kids.

3 Likes

thanks! lol i think it would be funny if we all changed our avatars to cats…then if anyone in the media ever noticed they can run with how knotzees and cats are together in an antisemitic plot to gas 600 trillion jews!
Its Kitler!

2 Likes

when @MightyWhitey changed his , i thought, yeah thats funny.

2 Likes

Testing if the new Avatar shows up.

2 Likes

What do they even need money for? Won’t all those Jew professors teach illegal immigrants for free?

1 Like

Commie U wants to brainwash them to vote for HillaryCo.

2 Likes

Just changed my avatar- Italian pizza delivery kitten on a Vespa lolz

5 Likes

nice but it’s too busy to see what it is.

1 Like

Yeah well I’ll keep on looking for a better one

When are these dumbass Whites that volunteer to fight for a government that obviously hates them going to wake tf up?

Caesar style something like 35c4909d1a77e5227ec2293929ee5458--crown-flower-rose-crown

Hmm ok sure.but no flowers… I’ll look

1 Like

Ancient Pompeii mosaic of a cat attacking a bird is now my avatar!

4 Likes

It is beautiful, I recognized it immediately!

2 Likes

@Italianblackshirt
I made a couple for you to see what you think.

2 Likes