New Terminator Film Looks Like Absolute Shit

Originally published at: New Terminator Film Looks Like Absolute Shit | Infostormer.com

A new trailer dropped for another Terminator film called Terminator: Dark Fate. The film looks like absolute shit and is filled with all sorts of girl power and feminist nonsense. I’m not the only one who thinks it is shit. Lots of people on the Internet have expressed similar views.

I’ve done a detailed article about it over at the Daily Stormer.

Check it out, I think my article is pretty good!

7 Likes

The purpose of the vast majority of Hollyweird movies is not for balance or plot, but demeaning degenerate propaganda directed at whites.

8 Likes

i saw the trailer for this shameless depravity the other day on jootube someone was making fun of it…of course the lead character is some androgynous faggot and the rest of the cast are women basically…of course except the bad guy who is white of course.

3 Likes

Virtually everything Tinsel Town has produced since the late 60’s has been shit. Don’t shell out $15 a head to sit through a clusterfuck flick. Save the $$$$ & buy SHTF insurance. When it does, it will be a lot more entertaining than anything Hollywood ever came come up with, especially if you’re well prepared!

4 Likes

yeah, i don’t even want to pay for cable anymore and i wouldn’t if i didn’t have young kids.
I cannot remember the last time i went to a movie theater …honestly , i am trying to remember i think it was 2008 when i went to see Gran Torino

3 Likes

Never paid anything for jewwood films in theaters since 2000’s. And I cut off cable last year. Ever since our pleasure on TV comes from cool stuff on internet TV, mostly made from China. Their movies are really great with meaningful plots. However I’ll pay theatre prices for such great movies once a while, like " A Quiet Place" released in 2018. A 2007 film from China worth watching is “Lust, Caution”. It’s really good.

5 Likes

I haven’t had cable or satellite in 10 years. I don’t miss it. The last movie theater show was Glass. I don’t go very often. Usually it’s for a date night.

5 Likes

Since the Millennium almost everything seems to go downhill. Especially the films made since then are total crap. The last film i really liked was Gladiator from 2000. That was also the last time i was at a cinema… Terminator 1 and 2 were quite enjoyable. The 2nd one would have been a decent ending of the series. All the other sequels are just annoying and redundant

2 Likes

You must be referring to Marvel movies.

1 Like

I meant the Terminator sequels, after the 2nd one… The Marvel movies are even worse. I only saw some trailers of that abominations and it was complete bullshit. I will never understand why people waste any time and money to watch the shitty adventures of some retards in gay costumes

5 Likes

This should be the next Terminator movie :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::rofl:.

8 Likes

It was sarcasm but hard to put in text.

2 Likes

I have long since quit watching these new movies and tv shows. They all look dreadful.

6 Likes

From the Jewtube comment section:

This movie should be about a Terminator being sent back in time to stop this movie from being made.

I don’t doubt that it will be hugely successful. “We’re addicted to the things we hate.”

3 Likes