New Skank Accuses Kavanaugh of Putting His Dick in Her Face

Originally published at: New Skank Accuses Kavanaugh of Putting His Dick in Her Face | Infostormer.com

Imagine my shock at this news. Another skank has come out of nowhere to accuse Brett Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting her. This new bitch is accusing him of putting his dick in her face while she was drunk when they were in college over 30 years ago. A dildo is said to have been involved as well.

Like the other alleged incident, there are no witnesses to confirm this story. The old whore admits that she was trashed when it happened and that her memory is fuzzy. None of that stopped Ronan Farrow from putting the story in the New Yorker. The thing is, the story was so flimsy, even the fake news Jews over at the New York Times refused to publish it.

And then on top of this, you got Stormy Daniels lawyer posting this type of retard-tier shit on Twitter.

Clearly, the Democrat strategy is to bring out as many bullshit accusations from as many sluts as possible to prevent Kavanaugh’s nomination from going forward. Avenatti even claims that a third Kavanaugh accuser will be coming forward.

Kavanaugh did an interview on Fox News with his wife to refute the accusations. He said that the accusations were totally false and even stated that he was a virgin throughout high school and into college.

This situation is such a circus. The Republicans need to push forward with a vote. It’s absurd that government business can be held up over accusations that have no merit or substance.

1 Like

Kavanaugh is just as much a part of the System that wants to destroy him and Drump. They are all bad guys as far as I’m concerned.

Gas the kikes, race war NOW.:star_of_david::-1::poop::-1:

5 Likes

@Spahnranch1969

8 Likes

I just remembered that 35 years ago I lent this kike some lunch money at school. He never paid me back. Calculating interest over 35 years and adjusting for inflation, he needs to pay me a hefty sum. I think I’ll find him and choke him out until he coughs up the dough.

But seriously, this Kavanaugh guy seems like he would have been a real square in his school days, while his accusers appear to have been drunken slatterns. In any case, even if both allegations were 100% factual, how would they effect his nomination three and a half decades later? Truly we should never have allowed women to vote.

8 Likes

Aye, in my first week of scool in third year: I asked a kike to keep safe a book out the library for me as I had yet to get a proper bag. The fuck-pig gave it back to me next day with the tuff protective plastic cover deliberately and horribly ripped… He claimed to not kno how this happened and that it had been that way when I gave it to him… He had a surname he did not suit… His kike name was hidden… I only knu the bullshit we were all fed for decades, it seemed to be getting upped in the mid-1980s… He looked like ben kingley as ghandi, we called him ghandi…

Anyway: we had to go to the head master about it. I stuck to my guns that I did’nt do the damage, and so did that bastrd. As the book was in my name I was ordered to pay 20pence… I did’nt pay it. 20p at the time was my bus to and from scool, from a poor family I often walked… While that cunt’s dad would’ve owned property etc…

About 8 months later: the prick attacked me without warning in a classroom while teacher was out the room. According to a classmate pal: he got the better of me a bit, but he was taller, had the advantage of surprise, might have been planning it for months, and was from a sneaky and violent tribe of beasts… But he was bleeding from his fuck face, so that was a good result! I was just a bit ruffled up, no bleeding!

I hope yous enjoyed my story, I’ve met other cunty bastrd kikes sinse then, and it’s why I love this site, and find it refreshingly judenhass!

7 Likes

I hope he’s confirmed just to see the liberals freak out, the entire episode is pathetic and makes a mockery of the US.

4 Likes

yes, but there’s more to their agenda. stopping Kavanaugh won’t stop Trump from appointing another conservative white guy to the super-court so one has to wonder; “what good can come from their insane, obstructionist machinations” ? first of all they are biding time and HOPING that if they stall long enough that Trump will be impeached and removed from office. problem solved…well, not quite because as we have seen, Wild Bill Clinton was impeached but he stayed in office. so that’s not likely… maybe they are trying to weaken Trump’s position so that he caves and appoints some candy-ass, phony conservative judge like Kennedy so that he can declare victory and move on to the next battle because it’s going to be virtually impossible to appoint anyone that the liberals do not like without them being attacked with unsubstantiated #meetoo lying whores… but the liberals best bet is to drag this out past the November mid-terms in hopes that they retake congress which will give them even more leverage to sink any Trump nominee to the Supreme Court.

1 Like

Man. If they are going this far on a lifelong Catholic married with two kids Judge.

Republicans are going to have field days on the up and coming marxist youths!

2 Likes