New Poll Shows Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in a Virtual Tie

Originally published at: New Poll Shows Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in a Virtual Tie | Infostormer.com

After the circus atmosphere of the recent Democrat Party debates, Kamala Harris has gained ground against Joe Biden due to Biden being called out by Harris as a racially insensitive individual who hates niggers. She might not have said that outright, but that’s pretty much what she implied.

NBC News:

Sen. Kamala Harris has catapulted into a virtual tie with Joe Biden in the race for the Democratic presidential nomination following her widely praised debate performance last week, a new national poll released Tuesday showed.

The latest Quinnipiac University poll of Democratic and Democratic leaning voters showed Biden with 22 percent support and Harris with 20 percent — a double-digit jump for her since the university’s previous poll last month.

Sens. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., and Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., were in third and fourth place in the poll, with 14 percent and 13 percent, respectively. South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg came in fifth with 4 percent support.

No other candidate got more than 3 percent in the poll.

Biden’s two percentage point lead over Harris was within the poll’s margin of error of plus or minus five percentage points.

While it is hard to predict what will happen, it seems as if Biden has too much baggage to get nominated. He has a political career dating back to the 1970s that people like Harris and others are going to tear apart. Many of the things he said decades ago are now considered racist and hateful by Democrats.

The Jew-run media is also starting to really get behind Harris. They probably think they can con the hardcore leftists into supporting her over the old Jew Bernie Sanders. Harris is much more of an establishment figure but someone who they can sell as being a progressive. And she’s given extra points for being a female and being a weird mix of an Indian and a Jamaican.

But if Harris is ultimately nominated, it increases the chances that Donald Trump will be re-elected. Harris is basically a brown and more cuntish version of Hillary Clinton. I honestly think many blacks would vote for Trump over her since she comes off as such a horrible bitch.

2 Likes

I shudder to contemplate a female more cuntish than Hillary.

4 Likes

At this point I think we need to give the Kamala presidency a thought. I think this would really tear America apart and separate white people from the others. That’s what we need, whites thinking as a bloc then acting that way. Trump civic nationalism will just continue the “muh burger anyone can be murican” fake nation.

1 Like

You’re right. At this point I wonder just what it will take to wake people up.

3 Likes

Empty stomachs or empty retirement accounts which leads to empty stomachs. The encouraging thing is that jews a greedy and insist on owning everything. They will do something stupid in their lust for greed.

4 Likes

Voting , poling and anything ZOG does is dishonest and rigged.

3 Likes

Agreed, acceleration towards the inevitable is all we can hope for now.

2 Likes

When people are starving after they lost their retirement money they are more willing to open their mind and pay attention to what we have to say. It will happen. Both parties are destructive to white people.

1 Like

there is no way to vote-out The Swamp. they have to be removed by a revolutionary force which is not likely to happen any time soon. it’s frustrating to watch the Trump faithful chanting, “DRAIN THE SWAMP…” while Trump basks in his ego knowing full well that this isn’t going to happen… the ONLY good reason to vote for that dumbass is to piss-off the liberals.

3 Likes

So fucking true, feel the same way.

1 Like