New Jersey teacher in trouble for stating accurate observations of the beaner parent supervision

I have seen this many times- spiclets wander away from parents too far from their short and bloated mama (probably full of hot gas from excessive bean consumption) one good example, I was at a classmate’s 5th birthday party at Chuck n cheese, a spiclet was dropped off and left unsupervised until the party is over, the host had to wait for the mama to come back.

Other example from my observation- I witnessed the beanlets running free around the parking lot while hot gas filled mamas doing laundry at the laundromat at local strip mall.

God these goblins are just repulsive to look at and their sheer stupidity makes me feel sick.

Your average bloated legume goblin mama.

6 Likes

Wow, that kid is living proof that cousins shouldn’t fuck.

3 Likes

Funny how people keep talking about the U.S. having a First Amendment and “Free Speech.”

We have no such thing…

Also recently:

Jury finds Timothy Trybus guilty of hate crime. He was seen on viral video criticizing woman wearing Puerto Rican flag shirt at Cook County forest preserve.

A Des Plaines man was found guilty Wednesday on two felony hate crime counts for berating and questioning the citizenship of a woman who was wearing a shirt emblazoned with a design of the Puerto Rican flag while preparing to celebrate her birthday at a Cook County forest preserve.

He faces up to FIVE years in prison for criticizing a T-shirt.

3 Likes

Lol that’s funny despite the first amendment- yes there’s anti libel laws in place and Puerto Ricans are US citizens. But, 5 years, that’s pretty excessive. Feels sorry for that guy though he just made a poor judgement.

Don’t get me wrong- I despise the boricuas as much as the leguminoid cousin from Central America.

1 Like

The only time a mexican will ‘shush’ his/her child is if they see you witnessing the bad behavior. Otherwise, its complete anarchy. I wonder how much money stores lose because of mexican children grabbing items off a rack and shaking them or tossing them around?

3 Likes

crazy

of course, the (((usual suspects))) are behind “hate crimes” and “hate speech”

2 Likes

Yeah lol and noticed that they tend not to listen because they are conditioned to the effect of parental neglect.

2 Likes

I have a nephew who worked in a supermarket in a vibrant area and he said they have to throw large quantities of things away. The mexicans kids just go up to a potato chip bag, open it, then bring it to the parents. The parents just throw it on a shelf. There are small teeth marks on bags, even cans. These little monkeys just go wild and grab anything in a store. If I see this kind of behavior I’ll yell ‘hey!’ The children give you that dumb, blank stare, drop the item and run to their parents crying. Their kids are constantly crying also.

2 Likes