New Call of Duty® Game® Is Pure® ZOG Propaganda® – Russian Gas Attacks®, White Helmets®, The Whole Deal

IMG_0840

“In fact, it appears that the game takes place in a clownpilled anti-reality.”
We already live in a clownpilled anti-reality, the world have literally become a gigantic open mental hospital.
In my time a magic woman was called a witch, i’m tired of fugly Mary-Sue. Burn the witch!

Warfare games have always been utter shit anyway.

4 Likes

I prefer Oblivion and Skyrim.

1 Like

I like more japanese games! the only recent western game who’s great is Days Gone, it’s the most redpilled game of the year about the federal.

2 Likes

Retro Final Fantasy games are some of my fondest childhood memories. Final Fantasy Tactics was my favorite childhood game.

1 Like

I like Final Fantasy VII and VII, they have the best plot, after that the rest of the franchise can get dump into trash. Persona 3 and Xenosaga are my favorite JRPG too along with Bravely Default.

2 Likes

I like survival games Fallout 3 is a classic can replay that game dozens of times and still have fun.

1 Like

Fallout is not really my thing, the ghouls gross me out. But i’d like to play to the first two.

1 Like

Yeah it’s not for everyone my first time playing it I hated it and couldn’t figure anything out little did I know that game would be a huge time killer and a personal favorite.

1 Like

I never could enjoy any survival game mainly because of zombies who disgust me, Days Gone is the first one than i like because zombies are monstrous but not gross.
Did you play to Metal Gear also ?

1 Like

I tried playing Metal Gear but couldn’t get into it the soundtrack and noises in the game were badass especially when you get caught but I was terrible at it and had a short attention span for it therefore I gave up on it.

1 Like

I see…
I should really begin to play to Mass Effect series one day, it stuck on my computer but i never touch it.

2 Likes

I never tried mass effect I recently played Resident Evil 6 it wasn’t too bad definitely a lot easier compared to previous Resident Evil Games before it.

:slight_smile::yum::kissing::kissing_closed_eyes:I am so excited by the release of Cyberpunk 2077. With the poles i could finally create a hot heroine, not like with Polluteware who want to force me to create fugly hoes. I have see few videos of The Witcher 3 on PewDiePie channel two months ago and it was very good, i will take it, along with reading the original novels. Easterners are the hope of the western video game industry.

1 Like

I haven’t heard of that will look it up thanks you ever hear of angry goy 2 ?

Mass effect was a series i played in reverse. Highly enjoyable.

1 Like

Nope i’ve never heard of this game. What’s that ?

1 Like

Did you play to Dragon Age series also ?

1 Like

It’s a cool game they have the picture of Sam Hyde with the MP5 in the menu you go around killing Jews and non-whites apparently I have not played it yet but heard good things of it.

1 Like

It’s like a sort of Ethnic Cleasing but with jews on it so.

No not dragon age…

1 Like