Netanyahu Tells Putin Iran Wants to Destroy Six Million Jews!

Originally published at: Netanyahu Tells Putin Iran Wants to Destroy Six Million Jews! | Infostormer.com

This is a real headline that was written by the Jew-run media outlet Bloomberg. Benjamin Netanyahu warning Vladimir Putin that Iran wants to Holocaust six million of them.

How many times are we going to hear fairy tales from Jews about how six million of them were imperiled or killed? Jews have been doing this for the past century. There were countless newspaper articles published before World War II whining about how six million Jews were in danger. All of this well before Adolf Hitler allegedly stuffed six million of them in gas chambers disguised as shower rooms.

And Netanyahu wants to whine again about muh six million again? It’s the biggest joke imaginable. I can’t believe for a second that Putin took seriously anything the king kike told him.

6 Likes

The more I study jewish pathologies the more I must conclude they are borderline retarded. They have a fixation on certain words and habits. The number 6 gorillion seems to have some kind of talmudic or kabbalistic significance for them.

3 Likes

6 sides to David’s star. 666 is very powerful for them. 6 years of WW2. 6 jews died in the Florida shooting.

3 Likes

Here’s a little gem I found. Feel free to redistribute.

WWII Head of British Psychological Warfare Executive (Propaganda), Victor Cavendish-Bentick in a hand written note, wrote on Aug 27th, 1943:

“We have had a good run for our money with this gas chamber story we have been putting about, but don’t we run the risk eventually we are going to be FOUND OUT AND WHEN WE ARE FOUND OUT THE COLLAPSE OF THAT LIE is going to bring the whole of our psychological warfare with it?
So isn’t it rather time now to let it drift off by itself and concentrate on other lines that we are running.”

In Public Record Office Document F0371/34551 ( from the book “Inside the South African Reserve Bank” by Stephen Mitford Goodson)

6 Likes

So Netanyahu told Putin that Iran is out to destroy “his” country. Firstly, Israhell is not Netanyahu’s or the Jews’ country. However, I hope Israhell does get wiped off the world’s political map. I’d vote for it in a heartbeat!

It’s a funny ‘coincidence’ that exterminating the ~6 million kikes in Pissrael is the same number that the proto-Zionists decided in the 1890s to claim as having been “exterminated”. They spent the next 50 years peddling their spiel, until they had Hollywood and such a stranglehold on the press that they could foist their myth onto an unsuspecting public who’d just been through another World War.

3 Likes

(((They’re))) definitely just taking the piss now with this ‘six gorillion’ BS. Anyone who isn’t questioning all the nonsense about the holohoax has to be a moron.

3 Likes

So what is Putin’s end game? If he doesn’t back Syria and Iran he looks weak. Anyone w/ half a brain knows Bibi is lying thru his teeth. If the joo pipe line goes through, say goodbye to Russian gas sales and Mideast influence. If I ruled Russia, Lebanon Syria and Iran would have missiles up the wazoo.

1 Like

4 Likes

Yeah, but the Poles would rip him a new asshole if he ever lived there. I hope they decide to open up the camps for forensic testing.

4 Likes

No one dares to question the holy Six Million.

1 Like

@ForlornHope After the massacre of Palestinian protesters yesterday along the border of the Gaza Strip Ghetto they just might start.

3 Likes

I was very disappointed to see that Putin seemingly green lighted Israhell to continue bombing Syria with impunity. I don’t think Putin would just roll over to some threat from Bibi although Bibi knows he has that big bully USA and Donald Zionist in Chief at his back with it’s weapons. I’ve also heard that Israhell has stated that if they were threatened with missiles they would launch their undisclosed arsenal of over 100 nukes at every country deemed an enemy of theirs ALL AT ONCE. Given the pathology of jews, I don’t doubt this at all. I suspect Putin was given a deal. He would need something to back off of prior support of Syria and allow the jews to attack them. Up until then he was the only country to stand up to the murderous zionists.

3 Likes

Trump and Iran / ‘Baptism by Activism’

Ken O’Keefe

2 Likes

Muh Holocaust

5 Likes

The only thing new in the world is the history you don’t know - Harry S Truman.

Bibi had to have permission for this but who knows what the price was? Maybe they will stop arming, funding and treating ISIS in Syria?

1 Like