Neocons Want War With Iran After Houthis Destroy Saudi Oil Facilities

Originally published at: Neocons Want War With Iran After Houthis Destroy Saudi Oil Facilities | Infostormer.com

Yesterday, Houthi forces from Yemen took responsibility for attacking and destroying a couple of major Saudi oil production facilities.

The Houthis are basically Iranian proxies and as a result of this attack, we see all these neocons blaming Iran for the attack while expressing their desire to do war against them.

Here’s Lindsey Graham calling for the United States to destroy Iranian oil facilities in retaliation.

Iran will not stop their misbehavior until the consequences become more real, like attacking their refineries, which will break the regime’s back.

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) September 14, 2019

And here’s the Christian Zionist lunatic Mike Pompeo directly blaming Iran for disrupting the world’s energy supply.

Tehran is behind nearly 100 attacks on Saudi Arabia while Rouhani and Zarif pretend to engage in diplomacy. Amid all the calls for de-escalation, Iran has now launched an unprecedented attack on the world’s energy supply. There is no evidence the attacks came from Yemen.

— Secretary Pompeo (@SecPompeo) September 14, 2019

Even Democrats like Chris Murphy are getting in on the action.

Iran is a bad actor. You don’t need to make stuff up to convince me.

So if the Administration has evidence that the Iranians – not the much more likely suspects, the Houthis, who claim responsibility – launched the attack on Saudi oil facilities, show it.

— Chris Murphy (@ChrisMurphyCT) September 15, 2019

This is pure insanity. Who the fuck cares if a couple of Saudi oil facilities were destroyed?

One of the good things Donald Trump has done is that he has created an environment where the United States is a much larger energy producer. The country is at a point where it doesn’t need to buy any oil from the Saudi Arabian camel humpers.

So what is the purpose of going to war with Iran over some Saudi oil facilities getting destroyed? The only reason this would be happening is if our foreign policy is being run by Jews and their shill politicians want to use this event as an excuse to attack Iran for the benefit of Israel. There is literally no other explanation.

Let the Saudis deal with the situation they’ve created. Besides, we’ve sold them enough weapons have we not? Maybe they’ll come to the conclusion that they shouldn’t be waging a genocidal war in Yemen. Or who knows, maybe they won’t. Either way, I don’t care.

2 Likes

Stinks of a false flag… oil jumped to $100 a barrel after this.

Some reporting from RT on the subject.

1 Like

Cui Bono?

Every. Single. Time.

2 Likes

I think the Houthis did it but all these jews and neocons are just using it as an excuse to claim that we need to attack Iran.

Either way, it is a retarded situation. I couldn’t give a fuck if all the Saudi oil fields were destroyed tomorrow.

3 Likes

No More Wars For Israel.

2 Likes

And I thought it couldn’t get any worse with war monger Bolton, but who replaced him? Zionist Jew Charles Kupperman who said that a nuclear war is winnable. You can guess what he’s suggesting to the Zionist Trump. If only our Congressmen could pull in the reigns, oh wait, they’re controlled by AIPAC.

Shouldn’t our politicians be happy and hope Saudi doesn’t recover fast after all America can fill the market gap.

1 Like

The Americans (as they like to call us) do not want war. But of course they aren’t going to listen.

1 Like