Neo-Nazi Retards Continue to Push Jewish Rape-Hoax Agenda

Originally published at: Neo-Nazi Retards Continue to Push Jewish Rape-Hoax Agenda | Infostormer.com

The Neo-Nazi retard brigade that is inexplicably still allowed to operate openly on Twitter, is doubling down on their agenda to promote the most extreme version of Jewish feminism ever conceived.

Just take a look at what one prominent Neo-Nazi retard is posting on his feed.

Basically, we have to defend jews engaging in racial domination, rape, humiliation and debasement of white women or else we could all be caught up in false rape charges. And make no mistake, it is racial domination. The Jews at Tablet know this.

— Mike P's Juice Squeeze 🍊 (@MikePsJuice) March 16, 2020

They’ve taken the official position that if you don’t support the deranged Jewish feminist rape-hoax agenda of the kike lawyer Gloria Allred that you are automatically a Jewish shill who supports Jews defiling White women. An agenda that has been pushed by the entire Jewish establishment no less.

Because saying that the rape case of the Jew Harvey Weinstein sets a legal precedent to have men thrown in prison for rape based solely on the emotional feelings of unhinged women must mean that you are shill for Jews. It must also mean that you are a defender of the Jew Weinstein.

They’re flat out lying when they say that people are supporting Weinstein and Jews defiling White women for simply pointing out this legal precedent. Neither of these things are true.

Just think about this for a moment. They’ve literally taken the side of the entire Jewish establishment which threw a single Jew under the bus to advance their radical feminist agenda.

How can anybody take this group of people seriously when they take such a position?

Keep in mind, this is the same brigade of retards who defended having associations with federal informants.

It is utterly mind boggling to see a group of people claim that you are not a real hardcore Neo-Nazi unless you shill for the extremist Jewish feminist agenda of Gloria Allred and the larger Jewish establishment. They are also saying that you are not a real hardcore Neo-Nazi unless you white knight for all these whores who voluntarily had sex with the Jew Weinstein. Even though these skanks willfully fucked him because they thought they would receive a myriad of benefits in return for having sex with him.

The only solution to this is to shame these sluts as the whores that they are and have Jews forcibly removed from the country. White knighting for these cunts doesn’t do a damn thing. And supporting the rape-hoax agenda pushed by the larger Jewish establishment is most definitely not going to solve this problem.

Seeing alleged Neo-Nazis trying to get their followers to support this radical Jewish form of feminism is utterly insane and dumb. It could be the dumbest thing promoted yet by the Neo-Nazi community. They obviously think their followers are stupid, otherwise they wouldn’t be promoting such obviously ridiculous bullshit.

2 Likes

Those guys are flaming on fire faggots if they’re siding with any kind of feminist agenda. I don’t even know of any females in my personal life who are falling for this MeToo movement nonsense. I don’t care for Weinstein and he definitely is some kind of Jewish pervert. But what I dislike even more is the skanks who voluntarily had relations with him repeatedly, specifically said on the witness stand that she undressed herself, yet claim they were raped, abused and forced to do such acts.

My brain cannot fathom why those guys are siding with the I’mAVictimToo movement. That group of guys are some shady fckrs, only logical explanation is that they’re infiltrating kikes. This is yet another bizarre incident which makes me discredit their genuineness.

4 Likes

Harvey apparently did something to incur the wrath of some of his co-religionists. His “victims” have merely altered their method of cashing in on him.

4 Likes

As this cretinous saga continues to unfold, one is forced to ask oneself that most pertinent and eternal of questions always haunting the minds of intelligent people worldwide who have moved around the far right:

Exactly how deep can a head cave in?

1 Like

Every once in awhile the Tribe tosses one of their own out to the wolves to appease the goyim - it gives them Plausible Deniability.

2 Likes

It would be great if you were doing a Dlive show every night with a lot of people cooped up in the house.

1 Like

I’ll be doing one tonight at 9 PM EDT, 8 PM CDT, 6 PM PDT, and will likely start doing them more often.

2 Likes

I look forward it - hopefully Mr Lee lets everybody know about it per usual

1 Like