Neo-Nazi Candace Owens Testifies at Hearing on White Nationalism

Originally published at: Neo-Nazi Candace Owens Testifies at Hearing on White Nationalism | Infostormer.com

The Democrats just held a goofy hearing on the threat of White nationalism yesterday. Candace Owens the woman who inspired Brenton Tarrant to slaughter 50 Moslems in a couple of New Zealand mosques, testified at the hearing exposing how stupid the premise of the whole thing was.

The Hill:

Conservative commentator Candace Owens on Tuesday blasted a House hearing on white nationalism and hate crimes, claiming Democrats on the panel were focused on “fear-mongering, power and control” rather than on the issue of racism.

“We’re hearing [terms like ‘white nationalism’] sent around today because what they want to say is that brown people want to be scared, which seems to be the narrative that we hear every four years ahead of a presidential election,” Owens, communications director at conservative group Turning Point USA, said during her opening remarks.

Owens was invited to testify by GOP lawmakers on the House Judiciary Committee in Tuesday’s hearing.

The gook Ted Lieu brought up a quote Owens made about Adolf Hitler to attack her. She had none of it and told the gook Lieu that he took the clip out of context and was a virulent hater of niggers.

Owens went on to tell the kike Jarrold Nadler who chaired the hearing that nothing could be done to stop the march of White supremacy. She further added that he and the rest of the Jewish race would end up gas chambers when all is said and done.

9 Likes

Is there a particular person that radicalized you the most?
Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens. Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes.
-Brenton Tarrent

6 Likes

Owens tried to defend her statements by claiming Hitler was a homicidal maniac who murdered people and who murdered his own people…LOL!!! Is it any wonder politicians and the psycho realms of central power are held in such contempt?!? The last place on Earth, other than the Knesset, will you ever hear the truth about Adolph Hitler is a gathering of U.S. politicians.

3 Likes

Well, we all know this black woman is a jew-ran Hitler hating brain-washed imbecile now.

2 Likes

It’s funny as all get out to see the MAGA conservatives treat this colored girl like their housebroken mascot. “See? We like the Negroes too, we’re not racists!”

3 Likes

you see what i’m talking about when i say that blacks (the educated ones) think like White Nationalists? the media is ignoring this to control blacks toward an anti-white agenda.

1 Like

Image result for honk honkler

Image result for nazi measuring noses

Image result for nazi measuring noses
Remember a world where we were in charge of our nations?

4 Likes