Negroid Terrorist Donald Glover Drops Anti-American Music Video

Originally published at: Negroid Terrorist Donald Glover Drops Anti-American Music Video | Infostormer.com

For some reason, a retarded music video called “This is America” by the Negroid terrorist rapper Donald Glover has been declared a work of genius.

I watched it and found it to be one the most retarded things ever. It’s just him and some other niggers dancing around like monkeys combined with him committing random acts of murder. It’s basically anti-America and anti-gun propaganda.

So no, this music video does not accurately describe America. This country was founded by White people. It was not founded by a bunch of monkeys. This push to niggerize the country by flooding pop culture with all this nigger filth is getting really, really old.

Glover should have called the song “This is Black America” because niggers behaving like monkeys and shooting one another in our country is definitely a thing that happens. I’ll give him that much.

4 Likes

Yeah, by the Jews that control the music industry.

They also think lyrics like this are genius:

“Kill the white people; we gonna make them hurt; kill the white people; but buy my record first; ha, ha, ha”

– “Kill d’White People”; Apache, Apache Ain’t Shit, 1993, Tommy Boy Music, Time Warner, USA.

“Niggas in the church say: kill whitey all night long … the white man is the devil … the CRIPS and Bloods are soldiers I’m recruiting with no dispute; drive-by shooting on this white genetic mutant … let’s go and kill some rednecks … Menace Clan ain’t afraid … I got the .380; the homies think I’m crazy because I shot a white baby; I said; I said; I said: kill whitey all night long … a nigga dumping on your white ass; fuck this rap shit, nigga, I’m gonna blast … I beat a white boy to the motherfucking ground”

“Kill Whitey”; Menace Clan, Da Hood, 1995, Rap-A-Lot Records, Noo Trybe Records, subsidiaries of what was called Thorn EMI and now is called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

Why? Because it promotes the killing, raping, assaulting and genocide of White people.

Now insert the word “Jew” for “White” and what do you think would happen?

Charlton Heston may have once challenged these soulless Jews, but they go right on selling the “kill Whitey” message, declaring it “genius.”

I had the floor for perhaps only eight or ten minutes, but it was enough. I spoke briefly and quietly to the meeting, then simply read, in full, the lyrics of 'Cop Killer,' which almost no one in the room had heard or seen, they being too offensive for the media to quote. Unhappily, I can't quote them here, since Time Warner would almost surely refuse permission, and my editors are also reluctant to print what is basically racist filth. I'll simply say that the lyrics begin with 'F--- the police . . .' and go on from there.

(((‘Mr. Levin,’))) I said. 'Jews and homosexuals are also sometimes attacked, though of course not as often as police officers. Let me ask you: If this piece were titled, ‘Fag Killer,’ or if the lyrics went, ‘Die, die, die, kike, die!’ would you still peddle it?

The room was death-still. I gave them one more dose, a few lines from another cut on the CD, less notorious but even more disgusting. In this ‘song,’ Ice-T fantasizes about sodomizing two 12-year-old nieces of the next Vice President of the United States.

I asked the women’s organization NOW to join me in condemning the album, in view of the vicious lyrics about sodomizing little girls. It never did. I’ve never understood why. Perhaps NOW didn’t want to attack a black man.

–Charlton Heston, In the Arena: An Autobiography , by Charlton Heston, p. 567-568.

4 Likes

And accompanied by incomprehensible gibberish - as usual.

1 Like

You know, when I saw “Blues Brothers” there was a scene with “Nazis” trying to wake up Americans to the fact that the jew was using the niggers as “muscle” against the white man. The cool heroes were a drug-addled John Belushi and Dan Akroyd on a “mission from God.” The kikes were so confident that they felt they could parody Nazis this way.
This video smells like so much desperation from a kiked out media. Everyone knows the title should be “This is Black America” because when you let sub-70 IQ groids loose, they will attack those who “act white” like this chimp did. This will crash & burn faster than “Birf of a Nation,”

3 Likes

Now that law and order are breaking down the coloreds are quickly reverting to their Homo Africanus ways.

There have always been two Americas - one black the other White. And they are like oil and water, because they can never mix. Or maybe a better analogy would be vanilla ice cream sprinkled with turds?

2 Likes

The Blues Brothers Movie is still one of my favorites, but only now do I realize just how much anti-White, anti-gentile hostility there is in it.

That movie’s famous indoor mall car-chase scene was filmed in a real shopping center just outside of Chimpcongo that had to go out of business a mere ten years after it opened up, because of all the coloreds that moved into town.

Dixie Square Mall, c. 1968
dixie%20square%201966%20mall%20entrance%202

that same mall around 20 years later…

.dixie%20square%204

3 Likes

I remember those exact words my Grandfather warned us about when I was a youngster.

3 Likes