Negro Lawmaker Apologizes for Saying the Jews Control the Weather

Originally published at: Negro Lawmaker Apologizes for Saying the Jews Control the Weather | Infostormer.com

Dem Jooz be controlln da weafer n sheet!

The default position of blaming the Jews for shit that happens is generally a pretty good one. That's because the Jews are responsible for so many evil things that go on in this world. This is why Jews get really angry if you blame them for anything.

And that’s what makes this story so funny. A Negro lawmaker in Washington DC received the wrath of world Jewry after he blamed Jewish financiers for controlling the weather.

BBC:

A local lawmaker in Washington, DC, has apologised for sharing a video based on a conspiracy theory that Jewish financiers control the weather.

Councilman Trayon White Sr posted a video of snow flurries on Friday and warned of "climate manipulation".

He blamed the Rothschilds, a famous Jewish business dynasty, who are a target of anti-Semitic conspiracies.

Mr White apologised for his comments on social media and said he "did not intend to be anti-Semitic".

"I really do apologise," he said on Twitter. "I work very closely with the Jewish community and never want to offend anyone, especially with Anti-Semitic remarks."

The lawmaker said his Jewish friends were helping him realise the way his comments said in the Facebook video were rooted in anti-Semitic thought that dates back centuries.

"I see I should not have said that after learning from my colleagues," he said.

Here's his official apology.

The fact that the kikes got so angry at this Negro makes me think that he may have stumbled across something. I mean, what’s the purpose of getting so angry at someone over this? Are the Jews hiding something? It seems like this should be investigated further just based on the overreaction by these crazy kikes.

5 Likes

Lol that was a funny video he sent out. Because it made the Jews get fucking mad as shit, and it was fun seeing The Kikes forgive him on Twitter after realizing he was black. Fucking Jews

(PS, I can’t tell if this nigger was joking or If he really is that Deluded that he believes in weather weapons)

3 Likes

His “jewish friends” helped him see the light? How nice.

3 Likes

Maybe the Jews were also responsible for that racist lightning in South Africa that only killed niggers.

TBH, I’m not sure that this story isn’t at least partially a spoof. But it sure sounds true. If niggers believe that islands can tip over, then “racist lightning” is certainly a possibility.

1 Like

Manipulation of the weather has been happening. They fly in a grid type pattern and they can turn a clear blue sky into a grey sky.

I’ve been living in central Minnesota my whole life and the fact of these matter is the jets in the sky are so common around sunset and sunrise why would there be 20 jets flying over in a grid pattern? I don’t know what they are doing but it fucks with the weather.

1 Like