Negro Felon League Game Tickets Available for $5

Originally published at: Negro Felon League Game Tickets Available for $5 | Infostormer.com

The cultural cesspool known as the Negro Felon League is at a point where they are having problems giving tickets away.

Tickets for today’s Buffalo Bills versus Indianapolis Colts game are being sold for $5. Earlier in the week they could be purchased for $4!

And to think that the league’s owners gave the league’s commissioner Roger Goodell a $200 million contract extension after he has been responsible for destroying the league’s brand. The league’s owners are a bunch of nigger loving cuckold boomer faggots. If they had a choice between being called a racist and sucking a nigger’s dick, they’d probably choose to suck the nigger’s dick.

3 Likes

The NFL’s meltdown combining with Minnesota’s team having a winning season has provided me with a target rich environment for IRL trolling. You see the average Minnesotan will bring their team up in conversation not realizing how much I do not care. My responses have been: “I don’t watch N F al Queda”, " You guys still have a team, thought they moved to LA." , New stadium? I thought that was the new county jail. What a shame, we need more jails around here." And my favorite, “I watch real football , Jetzt Geht Los Deutschland!”

3 Likes