NBA Season Cancelled After Player Gets Coronavirus

Originally published at: NBA Season Cancelled After Player Gets Coronavirus | Infostormer.com

An NBA player caught the coronavirus so now the NBA is cancelling its entire season of nigger ball.

NBA To Suspend Season Following Tonight's Games pic.twitter.com/2PTx2fkLlW

— NBA (@NBA) March 12, 2020

What will Americans do without being able to watch big ass niggers jump around like monkeys trying to put a round ball in a hoop?

I have no idea how they will cope.

3 Likes

3 Likes

This nigger was joking about Corona-chan recently, and he touched microphones and purposely spread the disease by not taking it seriously.

Internet dwellers still think people saying a nigger he’s a dumb nigger is worse than nigger spreading the disease.

5 Likes

I know you guys are an offshoot of Anglins Stormer site I hope you tell him that the main epicenter in US for the virus is from the jews in new Rochelle where the national guard was sent. those jews went to the AIPAC and CPAC meetings and spread the virus to a lot of the 18K traitors who were there ted cruz etc along with 66% of congress was there. then all the traitors flew back home spreading it all over the country including a fat twat congressman in California THE JEWS are responsible for 90% of this not the Chinks.
watch yesterdays TRU News where they lay it all out with names. this site and Anglins should push this non stop get the word out and maybe damage AIPAC. I hope all the 18K that were there suffer immensely then die

4 Likes

NCAA March Niggerball Madness is cancelled, too.

3 Likes

Instead of playing basketball those Black college players may have to get jobs with their degrees in Communication.

2 Likes

There’s an old joke, ‘how do you stop five blacks from raping a women?’ The number of rapes will dramatically increase after the NBA cancellation.

1 Like