Nazi Alleged to Have Helped Kill 300,000 Jews Passes Away

Originally published at: Nazi Alleged to Have Helped Kill 300,000 Jews Passes Away | Infostormer.com

Oskar Groening a 96-year-old man who did accounting work at Auschwitz was recently sentenced to prison for helping kill 300,000 Jews. The kikes wanted him to die in prison, but they were unable to get this satisfaction. He passed away a few days ago.

Fox News:

Oskar Groening, the death camp guard known as the “bookkeeper of Auschwitz,” died on Friday — before he was able to start his four-year prison sentence, according to multiple reports Monday. He was 96.

Groening, a former SS sergeant, was convicted in July 2015 of being an accessory to the murder of 300,000 Jews. He was expected to start his four-year prison sentence, but died at a hospital, the Jerusalem Post reported, citing Germany’s Der Spiegel.

German prosecutors deemed Groening to be fit enough to go to prison as long as there was appropriate medical care. A federal court rejected Groening’s appeal in November.

This whole situation is insane. Groening just did bookkeeping work. He had no management responsibilities at Auschwitz. It's nuts to accuse him of being responsible for helping kill 300,000 Jews to begin with when he was not in a senior management position. The whole trial was kangaroo court tier.

It’s even nuttier when we consider the fact that the Holocaust is just a big Jewish hoax built on lies. Six million Jews were not gassed in fake shower rooms and disposed of in ovens.

The kikes just wanted to drag this old man through the mud because they are a hate filled and evil race. At least Groening can finally rest in peace. I have no doubt that he’s in a better place now.

10 Likes

The level of venom and spite directed at a frail elderly man guilty of nothing more than serving his country is truly sickening.

8 Likes

I’m glad this man defied jewish justice.

6 Likes

We must remember the 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 in our minds.

3 Likes

So they jailed the bookkeeper, the guy who could personally testify against this massive hoax. And the bookkeepers for the Clinton Foundation are running free and WILL NEVER see a jail cell. That’s jewish justice right there.

7 Likes

BTW, the ‘doctors’ who deemed him fit enough to serve a four year long sentence were pretty far wrong, & should be relieved of their medical licenses (if they have them).

1 Like

This man was absolutely abused by the Jew World Order. How dare they fucking arrest a man of his age For Serving in WW2. He never even participated in any of the alleged Jew killing, And simply was a member of the The Nazis because he was a patriot. Just like you said, he just Was a bookkeeper. I’ve read all up on this guy and Kept up with how horribly they Abused him.

Sadly , when the Jewman Gov’t got him in court they bullied him and made him apologize for doing Nothing but being a good soldier in WW2. Sad sad sad
RIP Sir. I’m sorry the Jews disgraced your final months of life. You deserved to go Out peacefully , not In the hands of the enemy

4 Likes