Nation of Islam Member Attacks Cops in Washington DC

Originally published at: Nation of Islam Member Attacks Cops in Washington DC | Infostormer.com

In Washington DC, a black man referred to as Noah-X who was reportedly a member of the Nation of Islam, has apparently rammed his car into police severely injuring one cop and killing another. He was also armed with a knife and may have attacked cops with the knife. This is the big news of the day.

Everybody is really sad about this incident.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) orders flags outside of the U.S. Capitol to be flown at half-staff after a Capitol Police officer was fatally struck and killed by a knife-wielding driver.

Another officer suffered severe injuries. https://t.co/9I7ES77iGL

— New York Daily News (@NYDailyNews) April 2, 2021

I am heartbroken that Officer Evans was killed today in the line of duty. On this Good Friday, let's all pray for healing for the surviving officer, comfort for Officer Evans’s family, and for all the officers and families of the United States Capitol Police.

My full statement: pic.twitter.com/0ykpCLaoJX

— Leader McConnell (@LeaderMcConnell) April 2, 2021

Director Christopher Wray’s Statement Regarding Attack Near U.S. Capitol https://t.co/FeySoVZ0v2 pic.twitter.com/bmzAgEGHgS

— FBI (@FBI) April 2, 2021

I am honestly confused. I thought that police were all racist nigger-haters. So why are we mourning the death of this cop? Isn’t it good that this cop is dead? That means one less racist nigger-hater right?

Oh wait, the Nation of Islam has been critical of Jews and the guy who killed that cop was an anti-Semite according to the very honest Jews at the New York Times.

The suspect in the death of a Capitol Police officer described himself on Facebook as a follower of Louis Farrakhan, the leader of the Nation of Islam, who has repeatedly promoted anti-Semitism. https://t.co/WN0G4lkhgn

— NYT Politics (@nytpolitics) April 2, 2021

Interesting how that changes everything. If a black man kills a cop it is not good if the black man has an issue with Jews or might be perceived to have an issue with Jews.

Does anybody else see how nutty the media narrative is with cops? They’re virulently anti-cop when a White cop is perceived to use excessive force on a black man. But they’re very pro-cop if a cop dies serving the interests of the Jewish establishment against anybody who they think might oppose said Jewish establishment. That includes a black man or any other colored person.

Personally, I couldn’t give a shit that this cop is dead. He made the willful choice to earn a paycheck serving and protecting this evil system, so as far as I’m concerned he got what he deserved.

4 Likes

Red ants vs black ants.

4 Likes

The media won’t let the White Supremacy angle go.

This is how they’ll report it:

"It was White Supremacy that made him do it.

He was a good boy, but had a hard time dealing with the effects of structural racism."

Story is already dead, had a short shelf life once the race of the perp became known.

1 Like

I agree. Who TF would want to be a cop now battling niggers and other violent scum - knowing that every move you make against these violent beasts could be career-ending.

No wonder, as Colin Flaherty points out - that small police forces in rural areas of California, Oregon and Washington are filled with former officers from Chicago, Philly, Washington DC, NY City, LA and other shit hole cities.

1 Like

Yeah, the big American cities are a lost cause at this point. Anybody who willfully decides that they want to be a cop in a major American city is insane and is willfully choosing to be disposable fodder for the ZOG system.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.