Nathan Phillips is a Lying Flat Faced Red Nigger

Originally published at: Nathan Phillips is a Lying Flat Faced Red Nigger | Infostormer.com

Nathan Phillips the rude red nigger who invaded the personal space of the teen Trump supporter Nick Sandmann was interviewed on the Today show this morning. The flat faced piece of shit said that he forgave the Covington students even though they did absolutely nothing wrong.

To reiterate, Phillips approached the Covington students and started banging his stupid drum. He’s the one that escalated things by getting in their personal space. All they did is smile at him because he was doing retarded shit. He’s the one that should be apologizing to the students.

The clip has been heavily down voted on YouTube and most of the comments agree with my assessment.

Phillips has also been caught in lies pertaining to his military service. He was apparently a shitty soldier who got in all sorts of trouble. He did not deploy to Vietnam and he was not an Army Ranger.

This red monkey needs to go back to his reservation and drink himself to death with large bottles of listerine. He should be thankful our ancestors didn’t genocide his tribe and were kind enough to give them land. But after seeing this dishonest behavior from Phillips, perhaps our ancestors made a mistake. Maybe they should have just slaughtered them all.

12 Likes

What exactly qualifies this person as an “elder”?

6 Likes

7 Likes

Fire Water Drinkng Champion of the reservation

4 Likes

I was being intervewed randomly by this very young looking mormon in the street one time(before I stopped allowing that to happen…). His name-badge said ‘elder’, I asked him what age he was, he said 18… I was like: “OK…”…

5 Likes

He persists in his rabble rousing lies when the video evidence clearly refutes everything he says. Anytime these sanctimonious charlatans start talking about some version of God and forgiveness, you can expect nothing but toxic hatred of the most vicious kind.

4 Likes

Back to the reservation? He and all the other trouble making descendants of primitive stone age hunter gatherers should go back to Siberia where they came from.

3 Likes

This guy must be part jew as he is very good at bending The Truth to fit his agenda even when the evidence obviously points to the fact that he is lying.

3 Likes

notice how the interview begins: the bitch is pretending like this man has been through an ordeal and he plays along. he “woke up with all kinds of good feelings in ‘his’ heart…” what a phony and the fake news has set the stage for him…

3 Likes

Follow the money. Who is financing he & his groups travels?? Bet it is a George Soros funded organization.

Another creation of the media.

6 Likes

i bet if you dig deep enough into its DNA…you’d find something cohencidental…

4 Likes

I met an one once who said native Americans are a lost Israeli tribe. They do after all have big noses.

3 Likes

He’s dumb and easy to manipulate. Jews will throw him away when they’re done with him.

3 Likes

1 Like

Sitting bullshit no brush’m Tooth…

2 Likes