NASCAR Claims Noose Was Found in Garage of Bubba Wallace

Originally published at: NASCAR Claims Noose Was Found in Garage of Bubba Wallace | Infostormer.com

Bubba Wallace the mixed-race NASCAR driver who made a big stink about the Confederate flag being a part of NASCAR events, is apparently telling tales about a noose that was allegedly placed in his garage stall.

NASCAR says a noose was found in the garage stall of Bubba Wallace at a NASCAR race in Alabama. Wallace, the only full-time Black driver in NASCAR's elite Cup Series, successfully pushed for NASCAR to ban the Confederate flag at its tracks and properties. https://t.co/iFCuEHs5Hy

— The Associated Press (@AP) June 22, 2020

I do not believe this.

Mark Dice doesn’t believe it either.

Who actually believes this?

— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) June 22, 2020

Is this it? pic.twitter.com/bFbrv9OT27

— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) June 22, 2020

This reeks of a hoax similar to the Jussie Smollett hoax when he falsely claimed that a couple of guys wearing MAGA hats attacked him.

You really have to wonder about this Wallace moron though. He willfully decided to become part of a sport dominated by White southern culture and Confederate symbols and then demands the sport ban the Confederate flag after joining the sport so his feelings aren’t hurt. The fools at NASCAR complied with Wallace out of fear of the revolutionary woke mob and have pretty much alienated a large portion of the people who previously watched this sport.

Hey Wallace, if you hated the Confederacy so much, why did you become part of the sport to begin with? You could have chosen another sport that’s filled with niggers that does not have connections to the Confederacy and the south. What’s your angle bro?

Seriously, would that have been so hard? Or are you just a stupid nigger? I guess I’ll just assume that you are a stupid nigger. I don’t care if your daddy was White. Your daddy was a nigger for fucking a nigger and spawning your nigger ass. I would not shed a single tear if you ended up crashing your car and dying in a fiery explosion. In fact if that is how you die, I will laugh and celebrate such a happening. Either way, you are most definitely going to hell when you die regardless of how your death happens. That much is certain.

4 Likes

I see this picture of this ‘guy’ and I’m like, WTF?! Go away! You’re still a goddamn nigger.

2 Likes

Typical Klan nooses.

The loop in the background may be a whip.

2 Likes

It’s a hoax

At 0:53 in this video you see the pull-down rope of Bubba Wallace’s bay (Bay 4) before it was cut.

It’s clearly "noose-shaped) as they all are bc of the type of knot used in these piull-down ropes.

This is serious proof it’s a hoax.

Here’s the bay while FBI investigates.

Again, this is opverwhelming proof this is a hoax.

In any unsolved crime one should always ask: Who benefits?
Obviously, the chief beneficiary of this is Bubba Wallace, who is a shitty driver and needs an infusion of goodwill and sympathy from NASCAR fans after he forced the Confederate flag issue and began driving the BLM car.

@infostormer

3 Likes

Beyond obvious it was a very conveniently placed hoax - and what was so infuriating is how many people fell for it.

I hope NASCAR goes out of business.

3 Likes

Pull-down ropes are obviously racist. Probably all ropes are.

2 Likes

Another Jussie Smollett scandal.

What the hell is wrong with these BurnLootMurder niggers?
We allow them to try and act civil like their white superiors and clearly the evidence cautions our generosities.

FBI Says Noose Found in Bubba Wallace’s Garage Didn’t Appear to Target Him

An investigation has shown that the noose found in the garage stall Sunday had been there for months and was not targeting the lone black driver at the highest level of the sporthttps://www.wsj.com/articles/fbi-says-noose-found-in-bubba-wallaces-garage-wasnt-a-hate-crime-11592950651e8398291510e5c31fb1f89a37b3be83dcd5c78a9d3805624926d424ebd37845e

3 Likes

3 Likes

This has been added to the Fake Hate Crimes site.

www.fakehatecrimes.org

4 Likes

It’s such a joke. They deployed 15 FBI agents to investigate this bullshit as we have anarchists and communists tearing down statues and causing mayhem around the country.

3 Likes

I’ve actually changed my auto garage door manual rope pulldown to a noose with a black spray painted doll hanging from it.
Anyone asks, I’m just lettin her dry for my nigger “diversity” cuz my garage is white and red.
7ZpWNDn

3 Likes

Yes and . . .

The crazy thing is how NASCAR is defending him even after the 15 FBI agents concluded it was a hoax. They even put out a close up image of the alleged noose making people think it was bigger than it was… but there was no way you could put a man’s head through it.

1 Like

I’m surprised that nigger wallace is still racing after that nigger victim hoax failed.
And typical of the nigger too stupid to try something that wasn’t already played, and failed.
White people are far more intellectually superior than the low IQ monkey niggers.
464n6j

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.