NASA Claims InSight Probe Landed on Mars

Originally published at: NASA Claims InSight Probe Landed on Mars | Infostormer.com

My default position on anything NASA does is to assume that it is a hoax. Earlier this week, NASA claimed that they landed the InSight probe on the surface of Mars. The so-called landing was covered live by the big cable news networks and made into a pretty big deal.

Most of the media pertaining to the InSight probe shows either a group of NASA engineers celebrating in a control room or computer generated images/video.

Here’s the first alleged Mars photo from the InSight probe.

This photo obviously doesn’t show a whole lot.

But curiously, this second photo posted on the InSight probe’s official Twitter account shows that the probe doesn’t have a whole lot of dirt on it. So if the lens cover got so dirty upon landing, how is it that the probe itself looks like it just went through a car wash?

The flat earth community is already exposing the InSight Mars landing as a hoax.

I don’t agree with everything in this video, but there’s lots of valid points about the weird nature of this whole thing.

This same guy did another video a few years back alleging that the photos from the Mars Curiosity rover and potentially other Mars missions actually come from a remote place on Earth called Devon Island. This is an uninhabited Canadian island. NASA apparently has some type of Mars testing facility there.

It would appear as if the alleged photos from Mars are taken at the testing facility and then doctored in Photoshop before they’re released to the public as “Mars” photos.

And look, I’m not claiming to know exactly what’s going on here, but everything NASA does is fishy as all hell and this latest InSight probe is no exception.

I don’t know if this is real or not but what was embarrassing was to see the diversity bunch giving each other fist bumps, high fives and doing other stupid celebrations. We have become an embarrassment as a nation.

LOL! yes, once you realize that NASA faked the 69 moon landing they pretty much have no credibility. but it’s getting comical. because of the new cold war, Russia is trying to prove that the USA faked the moon landing. lol… in response, NASA has vowed to have a maned moon-base in a decade. hahaha… this back and forth is positively insane but very amusing and could never have taken place without the internet. we are truly living in a strange time. if the russians do prove that the moon landing was faked (which is likely because it was faked) then NASA is in deep shit. they know this and so do a preemptive strike and announce a manned moon base.

LMAO all CGI nonsense here…they don’t have real photographs, just computer generated imagery, goy.

He called it ‘my new home’. Good. If they really went there and want to live there that would be the perfect place to send all these Illuminati/Cabbalist Jew/NWO/etc etc types. I will personally pay for their one-way ticket. That way they can no longer poison this world.

Those photos of the Martian surface have a strange, otherworldly look about them that would be hard to convincingly produce in a CGI studio. The problem is NASA’s credibility. They are a ZOG bureaucracy that does a lot of lying by omission. But White male scientists and engineers are capable of achieving damn near anything if allowed to do their work in an environment that is free of jews, fags, women and coloreds.

The whole thing is a circus. The take from the flat earth community is interesting. They say that all these space missions are hoaxed as part of a conspiracy to prevent people from learning that the earth is flat. And that the United States, Russia and other governments have agreed to keep this a secret and apparently hoaxing all these space missions is part of the deception. Now that a large number of people don’t believe the Moon landing stuff, the Russians are probably under some pressure to do something.

Quite honestly I don’t know exactly what to believe but all this space program shit is definitely not on the up and up.

There’s actually spots in the world that have an extraterrestrial look to them. A few years back I did some hiking in Iceland and some of the shit I saw out there doesn’t look like anything I’ve seen anywhere else on the planet. It’s actually similar to the terrain on that island where NASA is doing there so-called “Mars” testing.

I think the point the Flat Earth crowd is trying to make is not to prove the Earth is really shaped like a pancake but to encourage people to ask themselves why they believe all the stuff that they do.

They’re definitely right about all the weird NASA stuff IMO.

when you have a rogue agency like NASA wasting trillions of tax dollars pretending that human space travel is actually possible, it’s imperative that you give the idiot masses something tangible that they can access in their daily lives for all that money. it’s the spin-off syndrome. so far all we got are pens that write upside down…

NASA admits ALL of their pics are CGI