Nancy Pelosi Blabbers on House Floor for Eight Hours Straight

Originally published at: Nancy Pelosi Blabbers on House Floor for Eight Hours Straight | Infostormer.com

Watch Pelosi speak on the House floor live

Nancy Pelosi spent roughly eight hours blabbering on about Dreamer illegal aliens. It was the most retarded thing imaginable. This bitch belongs in a mental institution. She’s clearly senile. The Washington Post uploaded about six hours of this madness on to YouTube.

Watching this crazy woman ramble incoherently for hours on end will give one suicidal thoughts. Viewer discretion is advised!

3 Likes

I thought that women who talked too much were just a sitcom or Hollywood cliche.

4 Likes

In a sane nation she would be arrested for treason along with 99% of the other politicians.

3 Likes

Pelosi’s diaper must have needed changing after her filibuster was over.

banana splits gif

3 Likes

We live in Clown World brothers…

3 Likes

4 Likes

Someone please lend me a caption to complete this.
Let’s have some fun.

2 Likes

Yes, yes she will do that blabbering for beaner apocalypse. Hell, she will do it for 16 hour straight if she can.
I have posted this earlier but here it is. Pelosi is a kike marrano from Argentina. She is married to a kike and her children are married to kikes. Kike have not only infiltrated Democratic Party, kikes are the Democratic Party.

2 Likes

This one dates back to the Alison Rapp(sp?) habbening,but it was so much fun,and so potentially useful,I saved it. Have at it.

2 Likes

For that matter,the “Miss Lube Rack” nickname has some potential,I think. I have to drink more coffee to get my brain functioning.

I have some work to get done,so maybe if I let the concept bounce around in my head without thinking too much about it,something will pop up.

1 Like

What the heck kinds of chemicals did they use on the senile old yenta to get her standing up and jabbering for 8 hours?

4 Likes

Probably whatever they have Hillary on.

1 Like