MSNBC Forced to Walk Back New Trump-Russia "Bombshell"

Originally published at: MSNBC Forced to Walk Back New Trump-Russia “Bombshell” | Infostormer.com

You would think that the kike-controlled media would realize that they are damaging their ability to manipulate public opinion by continuing to push fake news about Donald Trump and Russia. But sadly for them, they have not come to this realization.

MSNBC just pushed a story claiming some bullshit about Deutsche Bank having loan documents showing a connection between Donald Trump and Russian billionaires. The supposed “bombshell” had to be walked back after Lawrence O’Donnell admitted that they were from an anonymous source and that he hadn’t even seen the supposed documents.

Free Beacon:

MSNBC host Lawrence O’Donnell issued an on-air clarification Tuesday after making shocking claims about President Donald Trump’s ties to Russian oligarchs that had not been vetted by NBC News.

In response to a Democrat-controlled House committee subpoena, Deutsche Bank revealed Tuesday that it was in possession of tax returns “related to” Trump or his immediate family. While the partially redacted filings did not specify whose tax returns the bank possessed, O’Donnell opened The Last Word by claiming they were President Trump’s, based on “what one source close to Deutsche Bank has revealed to me.”

O’Donnell claimed later in the segment that his source’s information “goes a few very important steps beyond” publicly available information, and that “the Trump tax returns reveal that the president pays little to no income taxes in some years.”

“The source says that Deutsche Bank is in possession of loan documents that show Donald Trump has obtained loans with co-signers, and that he would not have been able to obtain those loans without co-signers,” O’Donnell said. “The source close to Deutsche Bank says that the co-signers of Donald Trump’s Deutsche Bank loans are Russian billionaires close to Vladimir Putin.”

“If true, that would explain every kind word Donald Trump has ever said about Russia and Vladimir Putin, if true,” he continued. “If true, that would be a significant factor in Vladimir Putin’s publicly stated preference for presidential candidate Donald Trump over presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.”

But closing out the hour, O’Donnell awkwardly returned to the topic and clarified that the network could not confirm his reporting.

“Now, I want to stress, that’s a single source. This has not been confirmed by NBC News, I have not seen any documentation from Deutsche Bank that supports this and verifies this,” he said. “This is just a single source who has revealed that to me.”

Later, an MSNBC producer went further and said that their anonymous source hadn’t seen the bank records themselves.

Deutsche Bank is declining to comment on Lawrence O’Donnell’s reporting that Russian oligarch’s co-signed Trump’s loans. The information came from a single source who has not seen the bank records. NBC has not seen those records and has not yet been able to verify the reporting.

— Michael Del Moro (@MikeDelMoro) August 28, 2019

Talk about a load of bullshit. And they had the nerve to go to air with this nonsense based on an anonymous source who hadn’t seen the source documents. We’ve seen this over and over again and they still haven’t learned their lesson.

For the ten millionth time, a Trump/Russia story feverishly promoted by an MSNBC host falls apart upon minimal scrutiny. It never ends https://t.co/cgUy35Lriw

— Michael Tracey (@mtracey) August 28, 2019

It’s amazing that these MSNBC hosts are perfectly willing to make fools out of themselves for shekels. I don’t think any of these people have souls.

3 Likes

I seldom watch cable news anymore but I have been watching Morning Joe Scumborough and Loony Larry O’Donnell lately, mainly for teh lulz. Objectively speaking MSNBC and CNN are very dull and project no kind of credibility or professionalism. I imagine they operate at a significant loss to their jew-run parent companies.

!%20CHAR%20TRUMPge%20(8)

1 Like

It is reported that Lawrence O’Donnell earns $4million per year from MSNBC. I will bet his sponsors are very unhappy with his unprofessional behavior. Where is the adult supervision?? The left thinks any rumor about Pres Trump is a valid news article. A loan package is private information, therefore if any information is revealed that information was stolen. This loan package was when Trump was a private citizen but the Left has to use these rumors to smear President Trump.
Reminds me of the tape used by Right wing radio of Rep Schiff reportedly hoaxed by some guy impersonating a Russian who said he had dirt on Pres Trump.