Moslem Representative: "We're Gonna Impeach the Motherfucker"

Originally published at: Moslem Representative: “We’re Gonna Impeach the Motherfucker” | Infostormer.com

Welcome to the new face of the Democrat Party. They’ve willfully elected Moslem terrorists to serve in Congress because of diversity or whatever. Terrorists like Representative Rashida Tlaib who recently said, “we’re gonna impeach the motherfucker” in reference to President Trump.

When I look at Tlaib’s face it is easy to see why Moslems decided to make their women where black trash bags over their heads. Their women are extremely ugly. Tlaib looks like a two legged version of what would result if a pig and a camel could successfully mate. She is a very ugly and obnoxious bitch. She should be forced to wear a black trash bag over her head so the general public doesn’t have to see her broken looking face.

She’s apparently the child of Palestinian refugees. She is not an American and the fact that she is passing herself off as one is insane. I say deport this cunt and the rest of her shit skinned family back to the Gaza Strip where she belongs.

9 Likes

I always wondered what the end of the USA would be like. I never thought it would happen this soon or this fast, though. Once this joke of a country is gone maybe we can finally have the kind of country we really want.

9 Likes

This crazy Moslem communist cunt would of been stoned if she pulled this shit on an Islamic leader in her own country.

5 Likes

now i understand why muslim women want to cover their faces…

4 Likes

This ugly and vulgar creature is incapable of normal civilized behavior.

5 Likes

if the muslim nut said these things in The Middle East they’d stone her to death… she’s mad at men because mommy had her clit removed when she was 11yo.

3 Likes

That’s a tough picture from a savage shit-hole. It’s true tho’, she’d have to shut her burst face in a hell hole like that.

2 Likes

Rashitty and Ocasio Kotex are elected as a result of the jewish controlled media pushing their constant marxist agenda non stop and brainwashing the gullible public into thinking they must push these enemies of amerika into office so they claim their daily dose of virtue signalling. If you have the misfortune of stumbling onto comments left on media such as Washington compost you readily see the vast numbers of liberal lemmings parroting for Trump’s impeachment without offering one shed of evidence as to why he should be removed.

1 Like

Somewhat off topic, but I just want to share a quick story. I had a crown put on a tooth last year and it took a number of months to pay it off. Freaking dentists charge insane fees. So I thought maybe I can get some insurance to cover the costs. Despite my hatred of insurance companies, I got what I thought would help me with whatever I might require. Well, as luck would have it, I chipped another tooth and discovered I needed to find a dentist in what they refer to as in-network. OK, so I find one a few miles away and make an appointment, although the wait was a month. So I get to the office and perhaps not surprisingly, the names I see look like Rashime or Patel or some other india/paki/middle east derivative. Well, ain’t that america? So I get in the chair and the dental hygienist comes in and it’s a he looks as brown as a paper bag and an accent worse than a bad actor in a bad movie. I’m starting to look for the door. After he gives me some horseshit about needing an expensive deep cleaning procedure the dentist comes in. Oh my fukkin’ gawd, it’s a muslim woman wearing her hijab and I’m thinking, no way I’m going to have this snackbar work on my teeth. She looks at the xray and suggests not only do I need a crown but should probably have three. I’m thinking maybe she needs my boot on her ass. Needless to say, I didn’t make another appointment. To make the day even more perfect, I find the insurance I got doesn’t include crowns. Yeah, another day in the U S A hooray.

6 Likes

I had one wog lady dentist try to sell me a root canal

no thanks

4 Likes

And this is how history will remember the first muslim representatives. Stay classy sand niggers.

4 Likes

I now refer to it as the FUSA. I’m sure you all know what the F stands for. However, if you want to substitute the “F” word, with your choice of suffixes or tenses, no problem!

2 Likes

Even a broken clock is right twice a day and she is right on this one.

They forgot what country they represent. This is the U.S. where boycotting is a right & part of our historical fight for freedom & equality. Maybe a refresher on our U.S. Constitution is in order, then get back to opening up our government instead of taking our rights away. https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/1082013021214597120

— Rashida Tlaib

1 Like

3 Likes