Moslem Airline Mechanic Caught Sabotaging an Aircraft

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/moslem-airline-mechanic-caught-sabotaging-an-aircraft/

Moslems all over the West are killing people in terrorist attacks, yet for some bizarre reason airliners are allowed to employ Moslems as airline mechanics.

This is fundamentally retarded as is proven with this story about a Moslem airline mechanic deliberately sabotaging an airplane’s navigation system.

Miami Herald:

An American Airlines mechanic was arrested Thursday on a sabotage charge accusing him of disabling a navigation system on a flight with 150 people aboard before it was scheduled to take off from Miami International Airport earlier this summer.

The reason, according to a criminal complaint affidavit filed in Miami federal court: Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani, a veteran employee, was upset over stalled union contract negotiations.

None of the passengers and crew on the flight to Nassau were injured because the tampering with the so-called air data module caused an error alert as the pilots powered up the plane’s engines on the runway July 17, according to a criminal complaint affidavit filed in Miami federal court.

As a result, flight No. 2834 was aborted and taken out of service for routine maintenance at America’s hangar at MIA, which is when the tampering with the ADM system was discovered during an inspection. An AA mechanic found a loosely connected tube in front of the nose gear underneath the cockpit that had been deliberately obstructed with some sort of hard foam material.

Moslems should all be banned from the West. Seriously, fuck these camel jockey pieces of shit. We owe them nothing. They’re a major security problem. Especially considering that the United States government has decided to invade Moslem countries to benefit Jews and Israel over the past several decades.

You would think that with this type of insane foreign policy, we would at least have the sense to ban all Moslems from our countries. But nobody wants to do that because it’s “racist” or “islamophobic” or whatever.

It’s as if White people would rather be dead than be called “racist.” Well, I for one don’t give a fuck what I’m called. I want every single god damned Moslem thrown out of every Western country.

7 Likes

You are correct,why are we trusting these hook nosed Allah worshipers? After 9/11 is should have become better impossible for any Muslim to work or live in the USA. If someone wants to kill you why let them into your home?

2 Likes

American Airlines Flight 11 hit One World Trade Center on 9/11. So for them to hire a flight mechanic with a name like Abdul Majid Marouf Allahsnakbar is pretty fuckin’ retarded. :man_facepalming:t6:

5 Likes

Reminds me a lot of those moslems engaged in “restoration work” at Notre Dame.

7 Likes