Moscow blames Israel and asserts right to 'retaliatory actions' after Syria shoots down Russian plane

SYRIA ACCIDENTALLY DOWNED a Russian military aircraft with a crew of 15 onboard when its air defences went into action against an alleged Israeli missile strike, the Russian army has said. The incident, which happened late yesterday, was the worst case of friendly fire between the two allies since Russia’s game-changing military intervention in September 2015.

1 Like

Moscow should blame Washington for funding “Israel” and supplying its arms. Fighting on a level playing field, without “aid”, “reparations”, etc., the jews would have been overrun by the Arabs long ago, and would have scarpered off to some more isolated part of the world where they could do relatively little damage.

3 Likes

Hitlers idea of putting them in Madagascar was a damn good one.

2 Likes

Well, looks like tough guy Putin is acting a little shy after losing one of his recon aircraft with 15 crew members because Israel didn’t notify the Russians of the planned attack on Syria (Putin on Israel’s role in Il-20 downing: ‘Looks accidental, like chain of tragic circumstances’ https://www.rt.com/news/438728-putin-israel-syria-

5 Likes

The usual Jewish tactic of firing missiles from Lebanese airspace has a new twist using Russian aircraft as a shield. There is no chance this was an accident, everyone including the Lügenpresse knows this. The only question is how high up the chain of command the approval for this went and if past behavior is any benchmark it came from the top. It’s time Russia took out a few more of those Jewish F16’s, there are plenty of them bombing Yemen at the moment. Those kikes are going to keep pushing until someone gives them a smack, it’s the only language they understand.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, Putin sucks Netanyahu’s dick just as well as Trump does. Jews will have to be taken out at the local level as there are no world leaders currently with the balls to do it at the national level…

Your probably right, no doubt about Trump anyway.

If I had the money that Jew bastard Soros has, I’d have a nuke built for me and I’d find a way to detonate it over Israhell myself…

1 Like