More insanity from Berkeley, California!

Berkeley, CA just after banning gender specific pronouns, now has banned natural gas being supplied to new homes and business- wtf! Natural gas is way greener than coal fired electric unless it’s from solar and wind, which it is iffy at most. Natural gas is efficient for home heating, cooking and water heaters. Since California mostly imports electric from neighboring states that burn coal, transferring pollution for (((green credits)))

5 Likes

This reminds me of the dingbat who claimed that she never used any gasoline because she always took the bus.

4 Likes

https://dailystormer.name/leftists-call-for-animal-sacrifice-we-must-get-rid-of-cats-and-dogs-to-save-the-planet/

Leftism: constant progress!

2 Likes

Haha isn’t the bus powered by gasoline, diesel or natural gas??? Ooh we must not use fossil fuels because Earth is on fire!!!

2 Likes

Also like the woman who was outraged that a deer crossing sign was placed in such a high traffic area. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

… If we are more flexible with hunting then we won’t need to put too many deer crossing signs

2 Likes

I’m a hunter and the bullshit is unbelievable! Here’s the idiocy,…" your killing bambi" (even though i’m hunting an elk dumbshit it’s an elk, not a deer). “We need to get rid of deer, they’re eating all my flowers” (who the fuck lives in the mountains and is concerned about their damn flowers and where’s the concern for bambi?). Move the hell back to the city!! Here’s a good one, “all hunting should be banned” (yeah dumbfuck let’s let those animals starve to death instead). The complete and utter stupidity of lefty loon jackasses is off the charts!

3 Likes

Yeah, like feeding the africans so even more of them can live in filth.

3 Likes