Mob Attempts to Tear Down Andrew Jackson Statue in DC

Originally published at: Mob Attempts to Tear Down Andrew Jackson Statue in DC | Infostormer.com

The communist mob is continuing its revolution in America. Since nobody is doing anything substantive to stop them, they are continuing to try and tear down statues and monuments.

Today, they nearly succeeded in tearing down the statue of Andrew Jackson in Lafayette Park in Washington DC.

The orange man just tweeted about it.

Numerous people arrested in D.C. for the disgraceful vandalism, in Lafayette Park, of the magnificent Statue of Andrew Jackson, in addition to the exterior defacing of St. John’s Church across the street. 10 years in prison under the Veteran’s Memorial Preservation Act. Beware!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 23, 2020

Fights breaking out between police and protesters in DC after they were prevented from tearing down the statue of President Andrew Jacksonpic.twitter.com/91G6bPi6P4

— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) June 23, 2020

This was apparently part of an attempt to setup an “autonomous zone” in Washington DC.

The people doing this should be shot on site.

If some of these faggots got killed attempting this, I can guarantee you they’d be much less likely to attempt doing this type of shit again.

If you don’t like that opinion, I don’t give a fuck, that’s my opinion. These people are trying to destroy America. They are domestic enemies of the Republic and should be treated as such.

5 Likes

Andrew Jackson was one of the greatest. He’s the one who came closest to naming the Jews while he was in power.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.