Mitch McConnell's Twitter Account Gets Suspended

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/mitch-mcconnells-twitter-account-gets-suspended/

We said that the censorship train was not going to stop until everybody to the right of Karl Marx was banned off of the major social media sites. Did these people think we were being funny? Did they think we were making jokes?

Well, I can say for certain that we were not making jokes. Everything we warned about is coming true.

Twitter just suspended one of Mitch McConnell’s accounts because they posted a video showing angry leftists threatening to kill him.

Breitbart:

The campaign account for Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) was suspended from Twitter after sharing a video of protesters allegedly making violent threats against the Senator, including a protester saying “just stab the motherfucker in the heart.” Twitter had no problem with “Massacre Mitch” trending on the platform.

Sen. McConnell’s team slammed Twitter in a comment to USA Today’s Courier-Journal.

“This morning, Twitter locked our account for posting the video of real-world, violent threats made against Mitch McConnell. This is a problem with the speech police in America today,” said campaign manager Kevin Golden.

“Twitter will allow the words of ‘Massacre Mitch’ to trend nationally on their platform, but locks our account for posting actual threats against us,” Golden added. “We appealed and Twitter stood by their decision, saying our account will remain locked until we delete the video.”

Daily Wire reporter Ryan Saavedra was also locked out of his Twitter account for drawing attention to the threats.

“Twitter asked me yesterday to delete this tweet,” said Saavedra. “It showed a person allegedly calling for violence against Mitch McConnell. The person appears to be a BLM activist who has met with Elizabeth Warren.”

“I said no and they suspended me *and* McConnell’s re-election campaign.”

Twitter asked me yesterday to delete this tweet:

It showed a person allegedly calling for violence against Mitch McConnell

The person appears to be a BLM activist who has met with Elizabeth Warren

I said no and they suspended me *and* McConnell's re-election campaign

THREAD: pic.twitter.com/RSospX3212

— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) August 7, 2019

The levels of censorship we are seeing have reached some of the most absurd levels imaginable. The majority leader of the biggest political party in the United States Senate is getting blocked from posting footage of people threatening to kill him. Meanwhile, there are all sorts of leftist groups who regularly make all sorts of illegal threats and rarely if ever do you see anything happen to them.

The only solution to this is robust government regulation of these entities requiring them to provide universal access and free speech to all. Unfortunately, we have a significant number of retards in the Republican Party who claim that we shouldn’t do anything because the companies that are banning everyone are private corporations. But if the government abdicates its responsibility to protect people’s free speech, they are effectively just outsourcing a form of government mandated censorship to these private companies by doing nothing.

This shit is just crazy but I expect it to only get worse. Pretty soon the only alleged “conservatives” you’ll see on Twitter will be fools like Ben Shapiro and Charlie Kirk.

4 Likes

Mitch and the Republicucks should have done something about internet censorship of the Right years ago but instead they devote their time and energy to supporting Israel and sucking jewish oligarch dick.

5 Likes

I heard Eric Striker make a prediction not too long ago. He said that within 5-10 years, both anti-Zionism and anti-Capitalism will be mainstream “Right” beliefs.

3 Likes

Hey Mitch! How does it feel to be a Twittercaust victim and a target of Antifa?

2 Likes