Mississippi Moves to Change State Flag

Originally published at: Mississippi Moves to Change State Flag | Infostormer.com

The Republican governor of Mississippi has issued a statement saying that he would sign a bill to change the state flag. The Mississippi state flag has the confederate symbol in it which means the mob of woke lunatics thinks it is highly racist. And if there’s anything Republicans fear the most it is being called a racist.

The legislature has been deadlocked for days as it considers a new state flag. The argument over the 1894 flag has become as divisive as the flag itself and it’s time to end it.
If they send me a bill this weekend, I will sign it. pic.twitter.com/bf3vyzuObt

— Tate Reeves (@tatereeves) June 27, 2020

Fuck you Tate Reeves you coward.

Republicans have failed to conserve anything and are complicit in the agenda of destroying this country.

Once the confederate flag and any symbols related to the confederacy are removed, the woke mob will be demanding the American flag be banned next.

You think I joke? Just try standing around these mobs holding an American flag and see what happens to you.

3 Likes

The new flag should be named “Mrs Sippi” … if it happens, maybe add a picture of the governor bending the knee.

Either that or an artist depiction of Tate Reeves sucking a nigger’s dick. What a fucking coward he and the Republicans in that state are.

1 Like

What a disgusting act of betrayal.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.