Miss America Nets All-Time Low Ratings as Negress Wins Pageant

Originally published at: Miss America Nets All-Time Low Ratings as Negress Wins Pageant | Infostormer.com

After the Miss America Pageant was taken over by independent womyn Gretchen Carlson, things have pretty much gone into the crapper for the event. The event which was held over the weekend, received the worst television ratings ever.

Breitbart:

ABC’s broadcast of Sunday night’s Miss America pageant capped a ceremony rife with politicization, leading to an all-time low in TV ratings. The Wrap reports that Sunday night’s Miss America pageant was “down 36 percent in the key demo and off 19 percent among overall audience members” compared to last year.

The abysmal broadcast ratings come as Sunday night’s competition featured no swimsuit competition as it did for decades. However, the competition did feature several political messages.

During Thursday’s program, Miss Virginia Emili McPhail commented on NFL players kneeling during the national anthem, saying that it is “a right you have.”

Yeah, so not only did they get rid of the swimsuit competition, they made some Negress who supports Negro football players kneeling during the national anthem the winner.

The only reason anybody watched the event in the first place was to see hot girls in swimsuits. They sure as hell didn’t tune in to watch so-called independent nigger womyns pontificate about politics.

All of these events which used to be mainstays of American culture are being destroyed by Cultural Marxism. The Miss America Pageant is just more proof of it.

6 Likes

20 years of “evolution”

2008 Miss America Pagean

2028 Miss America

11 Likes

I saw the headline somewhere online and before I even scrolled to see the picture I assumed it was a negress- it’s just all so predictable now.

6 Likes

How long before Miss America has a cock?

8 Likes

The only pagent I’m interested in is the Miss Hitler contest.

m.vk.com/miss_hitler_2018

9 Likes

What was the deciding factors for awarding Miss Sheboon America her prize? She has a slightly more symmetrical face than a typical nig? Her IQ is 91? Best weave? Her hair should win the Yarrow woman award for best imported wig,

5 Likes

personally i liked the runner-up better.

4 Likes

It’s everywhere. I refuse to watch programs where I don’t see anyone who “looks like me” - and hell, that’s gotten to be most programming anymore.

I didn’t have to boycott something I’d never watch in the first place - unlike Nike, which I’m now boycotting, which is difficult. Their shoes fit my feet…

8 Likes

the jews ‘enrich’ all cultures but their own. Ms Israel:

uh oh, i spoke too soon. here’s black Ms. Israel. wow…

5 Likes

Liberalism has taken root in Israel, they’ll be getting a taste of their own medicine.

5 Likes

Finland takes another mud bath: Meet Miss Tampere

5 Likes

The blackest, fattest, and ugliest contestants will always win.

4 Likes

Oh,it’s even in almost all commercials now,and I’m sure everyone else notices it. There’s apparently a new law that every ad on the Jew tube needs to feature an interspecies couple.

3 Likes

I’d like to see more of contestants #3 and #16, I’ll tell you what.

Funny how the feminists used to condemn beauty contests as sexist, but now they are celebrated as promoting “equality”, i.e., cultural disintegration.

Here is another photo of our new Miss America:

3 Likes

the jigaboos are getting beauty pageant affirmative action. but just look at those geeky white girls in the Israel beauty pageant. lol… it’s obviously rigged.