Minister Demands Israel Stay Jewish Even at Expense of Human Rights

Originally published at: Minister Demands Israel Stay Jewish Even at Expense of Human Rights | Infostormer.com

Interesting argument here presented by this Israeli Jew. Ayalet Shaked is Israel’s Justice Minister and she is demanding that Israel remain Jewish even at the expense of human rights. That’s some hardcore rhetoric.

I’m going to use that same argument for White nations. If it’s good enough for the kikes, it is certainly good enough for us.

“America must keep White majority even at the expense of human rights.”

It’s amazing the things one can learn by reading the media operations meant strictly for Israeli and Jewish consumption. You get some interesting world perspectives that’s for sure!

4 Likes

Strange, why aren’t there any politicians or media commentators in the West condemning those blatantly racist and supremacist remarks by the so-called justice minister? The Pigsraelis are so confident they can get away with anything they want that they openly boast and brag about their hypocrisy in their English language press.:rage:

1 Like

If I was a SJW I’d at least pretend to be offended.

1 Like

Desert rat hole kikess justice minister don’t give a fuck about human rights. So ironic!. Typical Jewish behavior. Jew crys out as he strikes you.
IMG_1009

1 Like