Mike Pence Says Iran Plotting to Holocaust Jews

Originally published at: Mike Pence Says Iran Plotting to Holocaust Jews | Infostormer.com

The entire modern world is based off of the assumption that six million Jews were gassed in shower rooms by Adolf Hitler. We are constantly reminded of this hoax even though these alleged events happened over 70 years ago.

Now, Vice President Mike Pence is warning that Iran is plotting a new Holocaust against Jews.

Daily Mail:

Vice President Mike Pence told a conference of European and Middle East leaders on Thursday that Iran is plotting to eliminate Israel from the face of the earth, and seeks to unleash a ā€˜new Holocaust.ā€™

With Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu watching, Pence said in Poland that Tehran poses ā€˜the greatest threat to peace and securityā€™ in the region.

Hours earlier, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told reporters that ā€˜confronting Iranā€™ is a necessary step for any nation that wants to ā€˜achieve peace and stability in the Middle East.ā€™

ā€˜The three Hā€™s ā€” the Houthis, Hamas and Hezbollah ā€” these are real threats ā€¦ you canā€™t get peace in the Middle East without pushing back against Iran,ā€™ Pompeo said, referring to the Islamic regimeā€™s proxies in Yemen, in Lebanon and in Syria and Iraq.

The U.S. and Poland cooperated in organizing the two-day conference in Warsaw.

But why the hell should we care if Iran wants to Holocaust Jews and destroy Israel Mr. Vice President? What do Americans get out of this deranged political alliance with Israel? These Jews attacked the USS Liberty in the 1960s and were involved in the 9/11 attacks. And for some reason we continue to spend trillions of dollars to fight wars on their behalf. Itā€™s stupid and all this because you wrongly believe that they are the chosen people of God?

So if the Iranians are plotting to Holocaust Jews and destroy Israel, I say we should let them go ahead and do it. Think of all the money we would save by not having to defend these kikes from all the people in the region who hate them. America would be better off and thereā€™d be less countries who hated us because of our alliance with these evil Jewish fiends.

10 Likes

Dense Pence and his kosher daddy, Bibi, took a Field Trip to Auschwitz to kvetch about Muh 6 Gorillion - and, for some reason, Secretary Of State Pompeo is over there trying to strongarm the Poles into passing Muh Holocaust Reparation Legislation - which, as far as I know, is not part of his responsibilites as US SecOfState.

4 Likes

50 pence is a total puppet for ZOG, they cant even rest knowing Iran exists, attacking that place will unleash a hell in the middle east.

6 Likes

Russia and China will defend Iran. the only thing that POS, Pence and POS Trump can do is to keep funding terrorists to destroy Syria. thatā€™s their only option. well, there are crazier options but i donā€™t think that Trump is evil like Dick Cheney so they will have to stay the covert overthrow courseā€¦ and ya know what, Trump is now quiet about bringing home Syrian troops. imagine thatā€¦

3 Likes

Yeah whatever, but tell us mr Pence why protecting Israel is much more important than american safety ?

2 Likes

@Richter88 During the 2016 election the great Tom Metzger of Klan Kounty, Indiana warned me about Pence, who as you will recall was governor of the Hoosier State. You want to know just how much of a rube Pence is? He takes his family to NYC and they have dinner at ā€¦get thisā€¦an Olive Garden restaurant.

black%20Shaking%20head

2 Likes

So called israel cant last there anyway, they will be on the move again soon, they know where to, and maybe so do Iā€¦ I hope im wrong about where to tho. They donā€™t give a fuck what mess they leave behind there, the bigger the better, its all fun n games to them.

3 Likes

So when the world ends with the apocalypse and the rapture sends all true believers to heaven, will the evangelicals be sharing accomodations the Jews? I hope the showers are real for their sakesā€¦

1 Like

Kneeling before Muh Holocaust TrainAP19046469114433-640x400

4 Likes

ā€œWell we just walked to the end of the road of anti-Semitism in Auschwitz and thatā€™s why anti-Semitism needs to be universally condemned,ā€ Pence said as he finished his tour of the infamous death camp.

The end? Dream on, Mikey

3 Likes

Is it muh Scofield Bible?

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised he didnt take them for Bagelsā€¦ :wink: heā€™s s rancid cunt!!

3 Likes