Mike Pence Confirms Iran's Role in 9/11 Attacks

Originally published at: Mike Pence Confirms Iran’s Role in 9/11 Attacks | Infostormer.com

If there is one thing we can take to the bank it is that Iran and General Qassem Soleimani were behind the 9/11 attacks. I wrote a full article on the Daily Stormer exposing this very important historical fact.

Iranian involvement in the 9/11 attacks was further confirmed by the Vice President of the United States Mike Pence.

Assisted in the clandestine travel to Afghanistan of 10 of the 12 terrorists who carried out the September 11 terrorist attacks in the United States.

— Mike Pence (@Mike_Pence) January 3, 2020

What Vice President Pence is saying is obviously true.

You would be insane to question the credibility of the Vice President of the United States and anybody else who is employed by the United States government. That’s because United States government employees don’t lie about anything. They only tell truth.

This is why we must wage a glorious and virtuous war against the evil theocratic regime of Iran.

Members of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps even knew about the attacks in advance. They filmed the attacks as they happened and celebrated them. Even sicker is that they went on Iranian television to brag about what they did.

It is time for the American people to wage war against Iran to avenge the crimes of 9/11.

3 Likes

What really made me sick is the story of the dancing Iranians!

4 Likes

Made me sick also. Knowing that Iran did 9/11 has changed my whole world view.

3 Likes

“Because Washington’s goals are so imperialist, so rabidly capitalist and so fueled by feudal realpolitik, instead of acknowledging how Soleimani’s leading of the fight against ISIL saved many innocent European and American lives (and even the lives of the mercenary “contractors” from these nations), US Vice-President Mike Pence now absurdly says Soleimani was a part of 9/11. Trump says he is justified to plan bombings of “cultural sites”, even though everyone knows he means mosques. Secretary of State Pompeo says the mob hit was “protecting American interests”, even though the only Americans truly pleased are also Israeli Zionists.”

2 Likes

First we were told it was Osama bin Laden, who in fact denied it on several occasions.

Around a year later they told us that the Egyptian Ayman al-Zawahiri was the real “master of terror” and the evil, scary “man behind bin Laden” .

In 2003 they tried to pin the blame for 9/11 on Saddam Hussein, who was also said to be an “evil” “dictator” who “gassed” his own people, tried to obtain yellowcake, threw his opponents feet first into industrial shredding machines and then placed their minced remains into plastic bags to be used as “fish food”, and had “WMD” capable of attacking “UK targets” within “45 minutes”.

Then in 2007 we were told that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the real ‘mastermind’ behind 9/11. We know he did it because he ‘confessed’ to being responsible for the “9/11 Operation, from A to Z”, the “1993 World Trade Center Operation”, the “Shoe Bomber Operation”, the “bombing of a nightclub in Bali” (October 2002, which killed 202 people but none of them were Israelis), “planning, training, surveying and financing the New (or Second) Wave attacks” against skyscrapers including the “Plaza Bank, Washington state” and the “Sears Tower, Chicago”, being in charge of the “Cell for the Production of Biological Weapons, such as anthrax and others”, and responsible for many other plots and operations.

Problem was, the KSM character had been waterboarded 183 times in a single month, in addition to being subjected to other “enhanced interrogation techniques” such as “rectal rehydration”. Moreover, the real Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was reportedly killed in a Pakistan Rangers paramilitary raid on his apartment in September 2002; his identity was confirmed by his wife and child, and the body was buried under the surveillance of the FBI.

Then they told us it was the Saudis. And now it’s the Iranians. Who’ll be next, Putin and the Russians?

With atrocities such as 9/11, the ‘suspects’ are always anyone but (((the ‘people’))) who actually did it.

4 Likes

This reminds me of the old saying, don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s raining.

1 Like